Sumo.... the new king of pipes

gsteve

Registered
Or is it? Ive been reading about the new Tiforce sumo , all ti pipe. Its spposed to be the pipe to have for big bores but is kickin ass on stock bores as well. Anyone hear anything new? sj

It was made for bigbores. but I have not seen one or know of one on a stock motor so till someone steps who knows but remember it is made for big motors.

Haven't seen a dyno sheet on one from anyone but the manufacturer or dealer, and those are worth trusting most of the time.

I want to see a real deal dyno on one also.

Puttin' a pipe designed for a big bore on a stock motor is kind of like puttin' a 4" exhaust on a Civic isn't it?
rock.gif

Not according to Tiforce... if you care to believe em. Tey claim that the sumo lost a lil tq dwn low and gained 3 hp at te top over thier standard ti system. Ive read that on BBs it ave gained 10 hp over the evo setup... this was on a 230hp bus. sj

Not according to Tiforce... if you care to believe em.  Tey claim that the sumo lost a lil tq dwn low and gained 3 hp at te top over thier standard ti system.  Ive read that on BBs it ave gained 10 hp over the evo setup... this was on a 230hp bus.   sj
Gsteve, do you have a link for the pipe. I checked the Ti-Force site and came up with nothing. I'd be interested in one if it makes HP.

Back