Summit Series At Fontana April 18th & 19th

Come on out,we got room(and we can always use another good old IL boy out here,I've been here 20 years and they still don't know what to make of me:laugh:).I grew up South of Kankakee and lived there for 35 years before moving West,can't say I've ever regretted it bro.These were a couple pics from last year I threw in just for the hell of it,will take a bunch of new ones next weekend.Pretty much the same guys(all local and good people and everybody knows everybody)every year and it's a pretty good time,can park your bike in the pits,etc.Only 29 miles from the house and I can usually make it in about 22 minutes.:laugh:That guy in the bottom pic leaning against the wall is Freddie Camarena(runs a Pro Stock Suzuki in NHRA),is local and always there helping people out,really good dude.

Great pictures Jeff .

I gotta move to California .

Saturday March 31st, 2018 @ Auto Club Drag Strip in Fontana, California we have Match Race Madness *

2018 March 31.jpg

I'll probably need tomorrow to recover.:laugh:Just got home and all of my limbs are still facing in the right direction so today qualifies as a successful outing.:laugh:Almost too hot right now to be on a track,88 here at the house so was probably 90+ at Elsinore.Had the Supercross track open today(have to be AMA licensed to go on it)and those guys were flyin' doing triple after triple,takes some balls to hit those things. :super:

Back