Summer's last hurrah...

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Just for basscrazy 'cause I see he's viewing the thread...you haven't had nightmares have you?  
tounge.gif

for_basscrazy.JPG

Nice pics, Michelle! Guess that's the finer side of life you're trying to demonstrate? Maybe someday!
biggrin.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 19 2006,16:25) Nice pics, Michelle!  Guess that's the finer side of life you're trying to demonstrate?  Maybe someday!
biggrin.gif
The finer side just happens to be our back yard...that's all...boat is used, sand is free
tounge.gif

Come to VA...I'll take you for a spin
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 19 2006,15:32)
(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 19 2006,16:25) Nice pics, Michelle!  Guess that's the finer side of life you're trying to demonstrate?  Maybe someday!
biggrin.gif
The finer side just happens to be our back yard...that's all...boat is used, sand is free  
tounge.gif

Come to VA...I'll take you for a spin  
cool.gif
Can't get away long enough, but believe me when I can you'll know about it!

Thanks for the pics. That is a nice area; anywhere near Hampton? I lived up there until 5 yrs old.

I love the water and the beach. Grew up in Pensacola, so its in my blood.

Thanks for sharing the great pics, looks like an outstanding time.

Cute youngsters, too!

(Un-Caged @ Sep. 19 2006,23:09) Thanks for the pics. That is a nice area; anywhere near Hampton? I lived up there until 5 yrs old.
I'm an hour north of the Hampton Roads area...we live so far out in the sticks, we drive to Hampton to see a movie
wink.gif

(tpbio @ Sep. 20 2006,00:04) I love the water and the beach. Grew up in Pensacola, so its in my blood.

Thanks for sharing the great pics, looks like an outstanding time.

Cute youngsters, too!
Thanks
smile.gif

Ahhh, our dream place is somewhere in FL...if we could swing it, I'd be riding year 'round...
cool.gif

(heavybusa @ Sep. 20 2006,00:10) you said it VaBs, I love living here until the snow falls!!
Maybe we'll have a mild winter...I keep thinking "it's been years since one of those BAD ice storms"
crazy.gif

Ben and i are on the way. My luck would have it that we would encounter a rouge wave.
Think "The perfect storm"
pirate.gif
laugh.gif

(GMbusa @ Sep. 20 2006,11:39) Ben and i are on the way. My luck would have it that we would encounter a rouge wave.
Think "The perfect storm" wave.
Come on down Paul! Bring some friends...we'll take you water skiing...promise to keep the tsunami waves to a minimum...
tounge.gif

Back