Summer Memories :)

Danfaster

Registered
Just a short video of some summer fun at Grand Bend Ontario.Ca, qualifying for the top 16 fastest shootout, way too much fun. Those bracket wheelie bar bikes (sissy bar) are way too consistent, but that's racing. Also had to throw in a short clip of my ProStreet chopped chevy nova at the Mopar nationals. God I miss summer:(
Hope this works?
- C:\Documents and Settings\astapld\My Documents\My Pictures\DSCF0206.avi[/url]
- C:\Documents and Settings\astapld\My Documents\Mopar Nationals.WMV[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of My Busa resting in the pits.

DSCF0207.jpg

:bowdown: Friggin sweet car

Looks like the launch on the bike suprised you a bit?

The little hop was once the clutch was all out, new Shinko drag tire hooks real good. I'm getting better at the clutch launch... but still have to get bigger kahoona's to really get full on the gas and slide er out. More seat time needed at the track. My goal is for high 1.4 60 ft, dreaming again:) But it's still way too much fun!

The little hop was once the clutch was all out, new Shinko drag tire hooks real good. I'm getting better at the clutch launch... but still have to get bigger kahoona's to really get full on the gas and slide er out. More seat time needed at the track. My goal is for high 1.4 60 ft, dreaming again:) But it's still way too much fun!

I hear you. I am still scared to just dump and rump it. I have another bike with some extension on it now, but have yet to take it to the track. I ran my stocker a few times and did not get below 2.00 60ft times:laugh:

I hear you. I am still scared to just dump and rump it. I have another bike with some extension on it now, but have yet to take it to the track. I ran my stocker a few times and did not get below 2.00 60ft times:laugh:

You'll like the extensions:) Iextended mine to 4 inches because I got tired of looking up. Even with the extensions I still wheelied in 3rd at around half track , had to momentarily pop off the nitrous (still ran a 9:40) so it wouldn't go all the way over.....scary fun:) You will definetly be quicker with the extensions, they're for us average riders, and old guys like me:)

Back