Summer Jacket?

msmathis01

Registered
Looking for a summer jacket that has CE certified armor on the shoulders, elbows, chest and back. Does anyone make one?

I have an alpinestars smx air flow jacket. this is the only pic of it I have. There is nothing like it for comfort and coolness for summer riding. It is well armored. Ventilation is unmatched. Top quality. THe only draw back for it is the price. It is around $700 to $750.

065 (2).jpg

I have a Speed and Strength Twist of Fate Mesh jacket. no chest armor, but it does have shoulders, elbows, and back.

I have an alpinestars smx air flow jacket. this is the only pic of it I have. There is nothing like it for comfort and coolness for summer riding. It is well armored. Ventilation is unmatched. Top quality. THe only draw back for it is the price. It is around $700 to $750.

Cmon, rotate that pic.

First Gear Mesh..great product, good armour and they stand behind everything. Wardie

I just bought this ICON Hooligan Air Mesh but it is a little too big so I am sending it back for one size smaller. Nice air flow, armor is decent too and it has a liner. It is the darker color. Size XL

I will sell for for $175 tdy I paid $200

09IconHooliganHayabusaLG.gif

i got the hooligan.. its nice, but as hot as its been.. I have been wondering what else is out there.. By the way, I paid alot more that that.. good price!

I have the Firstgear and the Joe Rocket ????? I like the JR more than the FirstGear mesh. The JR flows more air and I like the armor in the JR over the FG. JMHO.

I've been looking at the ICON Timax 2 Jacket. I really like the look. I've found that there are three versions, the mesh, the nylon and the leather. What is the primary difference between them other than price? Is it mostly temperature... e.g. Leather would keep you warmer in cold weather and mesh cooler in hot temps? Protection?

Thanks,

M

Back