Summer jacket for '06 blue/gray

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
I have a black/grey Joe Rocket that doesn't match the new Busa. I've been looking online for something sharp, but haven't seen the right one yet. Any pointers on what you found would be appreciated.
Thanks

hey Busa Bill
I have the same year, same colors, I'll try to attach pics of the two coats i have, I think they match the bike pretty good. One is a Joe Rocket Meteor jacket, the other is an AGV Diablo Suzuki jacket. I bought the AGV for warmer weather because it feels a little lighter. The Joe Rocket is incredible in cold/cool weather and still not bad in warmer weather. I also have HJC CL-14 Kast helmet (Blue/Silver). I think everything matches up pretty well!

i31042.jpg

AGV Diablo

Of course I just realized you are in Texas, so these might be too warm for you anyway, but I'm up here in Upstate NY were winter end in May and starts again in Sept!!!

<!--EDIT|mynewbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149944946 -->

diablo_ft.jpg

I gave up trying to find a match and went with a black Rocket Rio for the summer. There's some nice winter weight jackets but it's just too humid here for those right now.

You can't beat a Joe Rocket Riot jacket for hot weather. It is all mesh excpt for the armor so the air flows right through and its black so it matches anything. It has a real agressive look with the external armor too. Plus its cheap. It's what I use and I would definitely check ito out if I were you.

I got a black/red MOSSI I got last summer. Mesh with a full liner. Goes with any color bike--fits my 6'6" frame great! A bit pricy but quality through & through.

Thanks for the replies.
I found this in a bike shop yesterday and made it mine.
Looks much better than what I had.

Like the AGV model posted above.
Plenty of time now to find a better match.

786_10929.jpg

<!--EDIT|busa_bill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150074810 -->

Back