summer flu?

ali123

Banned
omg... im soooo sick.... im hoping I don't have whooping cough... my ribs and back HURT every time I cough... I cant stop coughing... anyone else have a cold/terrible cough?

Worst part is I worked an event for overtime... in visiting room 3 at work.... I logged over 85 inmates... full pat downs on the way into the VR.... and strip searches on the way out..... I didn't have any gloves...…………. and I had sooooo many guys lined up.... I didn't have time to wash my hands after every pat down......………. gross.

Not being funny, but in your profession you need to go take a tb test.
They force test us once a year... I thought about that.... but this coughing is insane.... my ribs are sore completely all around my body... the pain waters my eyes, im hoping it goes away.... it cant get much worse.

Last edited:
You won't be pissed if we enjoy your pain just a little will you? Oops, I forgot laughing probably hurts too......

Seriously feel better, no telling what you were in contact with in there.

Hope you get better Ali we are right in the middle of the flue season here and the young and the elderly are dying poor people apparently there is no grantee even if you have been vaccinated

Hope you get better Ali we are right in the middle of the flue season here and the young and the elderly are dying poor people apparently there is no grantee even if you have been vaccinated
thanks man... u guys are like family.... actually..... i was gonna call my mother but she lives 300 miles away and she would worry... so i didn't make the call.... if i don't get better ill be going to st francis hospital at 3am.... less wait time.... and ill have someone record this cough.

thanks man... u guys are like family.... actually..... i was gonna call my mother but she lives 300 miles away and she would worry... so i didn't make the call.... if i don't get better ill be going to st francis hospital at 3am.... less wait time.... and ill have someone record this cough.
Get some Taurine pills 500mg twice a day. Also golden seal herb pills 500 mg twice a day as well. Will work well on infections and will reduce the inflammation in your lungs. Take it from someone who has had a collapsed lungs prior. Ain't no joke working on one lung lol

Get some Taurine pills 500mg twice a day. Also golden seal herb pills 500 mg twice a day as well. Will work well on infections and will reduce the inflammation in your lungs. Take it from someone who has had a collapsed lungs prior. Ain't no joke working on one lung lol
i got antibiotics..... for a prior skin infection......maybe i should take them for my lungs?.... my doctor is good for prescribing pills...…….

Antibiotic will work for bacteria if that's what it is. If it viral it won't work. Taurine will work on Viral and bacteria. Your body naturally produce it but the amounts are low when faced with a strong immune reaction. Research it you be surprised

If you so start a antibiotic treatment don't use the Taurine till you finish the antibiotic round. They work on the same channels and interfere with each other. Hope you feel better soon

Worst part is I worked an event for overtime... in visiting room 3 at work.... I logged over 85 inmates... full pat downs on the way into the VR.... and strip searches on the way out..... I didn't have any gloves...…………. and I had sooooo many guys lined up.... I didn't have time to wash my hands after every pat down......………. gross.

So that means you just infected half the prison and they are all sick now because of you?;)

So that means you just infected half the prison and they are all sick now because of you?;)
there were no gloves.... and its better to wash hands THAN wear gloves anyway.… if a person wears gloves.... he is STILL touching every inmate anyway.… gloves are a false sense of security.... a persons skin IS A GLOVE.... I probably washed my hands 30 times in a 3hour period... what happened is I probably touched my face after touching the infected person..... mistakenly.... THEN i washed my hands,..... its a hard hard environment to be safe in.... im glad ure here to tell me how to do this job though....

I musty have been very thorough.... because I made myself sick as shyt…. I caught 4 people trying to smuggle contraband... and spent 18 hours at work that day........ not sure if its even legal to work an 18 hour shift....

I musty have been very thorough.... because I made myself sick as shyt…. I caught 4 people trying to smuggle contraband... and spent 18 hours at work that day........ not sure if its even legal to work an 18 hour shift....

I work 24 and 48 hours at a time.

Back