Summer Busa events and member gatherings

RX1Jim

Registered
Hello folks,

Are there any Busa events or member gatherings planned for this summer on the east coast? I know the Busa bash was held a few weeks ago, bad time of the year for me to get time off from work. I'd like to join in the fun is there is anything planned within 600-800miles from NYC. We used to have a great gatherin place in DanBury, CT, a place call Marcus Dairy. Every Sunday bikers from hundreds of mile would make the journey to meet up. Usually a couple of hundred bikes every Sunday. I used to get there once a month and make new friends, link up for local (and not so local) rides.

I have two trips planned for this summer: 1. NYC region to Laconia NH to Mt. Washington to Colebrook NH to Millinocket ME then return. Back when my job didn't keep me running around at a heart-attack pace I snowmobiled in northern region of NH. I am planning to make this trip a part of my annaul trip to Laconia for bike week. If I don't make the trip then, i make it to catch the annual blessing ofthe bikes in Colebrook. Trip no. 2 is to ride from the NYC region through the Catskill mountains then north through the Adirondacks, north through the 1000 islands region into Ontario then head east into Quebec. Spend two days in Quebec then head home.

Stay safe and watch out for texting idiots,

Jim

waiting on john to confirm and set date....hes busy like usual lol

Not sure if Busafest is still going on this year in Sept? Seems the website Home Page has changed the event name to 2014 Fall Classic. I wanted to go to that for sure. Any other events and chances to meet Org'ers and fellow bikers is always a good time, regardless of distance.

I am sure looking forward to a gathering or event somewhere, hopefully closer than 600 miles. 4 months of warm weather in the Northeast, enough time for a few gatherings.

Back