Suit from topgearleathers

Seems spendy for a brand I've never heard of Seems ok though don't know why it wouldn't be able to go on any track . But let some of the track guys speak up

From what I have read....they are knock offs of other brands basically...korean made I believe. Made from the same material and same stitching of real brands....just from what I have read on reiviews on other forums.

seems pricey and they only come with the Knee pucks from what I read :( Would price out AlpineStar suit. You can get into their lower end models for about 400.00 and usually come with a basic set of pucks to get you started. Just my 2 cent

Bought one like this, it fell apart just over a month. I could have got a lemon, but I wouldn't trust. Switched to Alpine and have no issues after two years and 30,000 miles including track days.

Got my Teknic for under $300 by cruising the net. It's great quality but the model was a couple/few years old and, I believe, discontinued at the time and the Teknic name doesn't carry the cashay of Dainese or Alpinestars, thus the low, low price. If you have the means, I recommend Alpinestars or Dainese. If not, cruise the closeout market.

Finally, I also think Sedici products (a Cycle Gear exclusive) look like decent value for a budget line, especially considering their customer satisfaction policies. I'd much rather work with a well known vendor than one that nobody's ever heard of. That said, I'm sure that there are some decent boutique budget lines out there. The trick is figuring out which is which if you go that route. Nothing is more expensive than a product that doesn't deliver.

Best of luck!

Back