Suicide Girls

Some folks need pictures for everything, even on their women. :rofl:

Hey, don't knock it. Some ink is very informative and can't a good situation from turning bad. Could never remember the ex's name when we first went out so she found a very nice compromise. She never got called the wrong name and I never forgot. Dam I miss her.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kelly.jpg

Tattooed women can be entertained on a case by case basis. Call me a hypocrite but I generally am not into heavily tattooed ladies even though I could be called heavily tattooed. Having said that, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.

I know for me its a case by case basis take a chick like Megan Massacre for instance, I think she is beyond gorgeous :wow: but I bet she would still be smoking hot without them. then you have kat von d.......... I dont feel shes all that attractive. I think if she didnt have the tattoos she would just be an average chick. The tattoos make her look better than she really is as opposed to a chick like megan who's tattoos merely accentuate her already present natural beauty :bowdown:

Being the inquisitive type, I just had to look up Megan Massacre.. After the initial reaction at seeing her done up like a zombie, which is just yuck to me, I took a good look and agree with your assessment. She is a genuine beauty (I'll go as far as saying stunner), whereas Kat Von D is merely a "good looking" woman without the tattoo accentuation.

then you have kat von d.......... I dont feel shes all that attractive.
me either. yea she has no ass whatsoever. she would not even qualify as a suicide girl imo. if you notice almost every single one of them has a real nice ass. some have better bodies then faces and vice vera but nearly all have nice booties...

Back