Suicide Girls

Yup.

Megan_Massacre_NY_Ink_251.jpg

megan-massacre.jpg

Megan Massacre from NY Ink, BTW.

Why would anybody damage there body like that.......I don't dislike tattoos, but some people go over board.....a couple here an there is ok, but all over.....I just think its waaaaay too much.

luv 'em! :inlove: i believe one of our Las Vegas members had posted up a couple pics of one of them at a bike wash, one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen!

luv 'em! :inlove: i believe one of our Las Vegas members had posted up a couple pics of one of them at a bike wash, one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen!

I don't know why anyone would get tattoos...

Geez... I couldn't even type that with a straight face... LOL

He said tatoos or not without hesitation that there in no doubt in his evil lil mind that:

idhitit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know there was a show... But the pics are great!

Since a couple of months I have something for girls with tattoos, they drive me crazy! A friend's cousin have big tattoo in her back... and maaan, my mind just go nuts :whistle:

I didn't know there was a show... But the pics are great!

Yeah, you have to google yourself for the nicer ones. ??? As I don't believe many of those would fly here. But you do get clearer & more close up views to admire the tats in all their splendid glory and lovely locations. :laugh:

Back