Suggestion To BigDog

BigDog How about adding a "Great Roads" category. We could all list our favorites. E.G. the Kackamangus Hiway between Lincoln and North Conway New Hampshire USA. Or Skyline drive Near Front Royal VA, Rt 100 from Killington Ski Area VT to Ben&Jerries Ice Cream outlet. We all have favorites that would be worth passing on. Euro roads would be welcome too. How do the rest of y'all feel about a new category?

The only problem here is that the areas listed will bring out the unskilled riders who will test their limits on these roads and will end up killing me or my friends.I'll keep my riding roads to myself and friends.Who knows even the cops go on the internet and easy pickings from this site.Web users beware.My 2cents

Lyle,
It sounds like a good idea... but Cisco San Jose is right. Not only will it bring the board members, but anyone who has internet access can get the info. Deals Gap is a good example of a hot spot being known by to many... especially the law. This of course is assuming you wanted to do some spirited riding. If all your looking for is a scenic ride, head to the mountains if there are any in your area.
Either way have a nice "unmolested" ride!!!!
Nailz

BigPete, you lucky dog. I rode from Stuttgart to Innsbruk (and back) in 1993. Unfortunately I was stuck in a Volkswagen van with six other people...poop!!

Back