suches GA.  sat   anyone??

NX95240

Registered
well know friday for sure. but me and a few buddies are riding to suches then around blood mtn. and back home . around 250-300 miles . leaving around 10 in the morning so it will be alittle cool but fine in a few hours..i post up friday some time for sure we are going if they donot send me out of town again on a friday . just wanted to see if anyone wanted to go ..thanks

I will be up there on Saturday or Sunday... I just can't get out of work for Friday....

I'll be running those roads Saturday morning early, riding solo. I'll have my 105lb speed restrictor on the back by the time you guys get over here. I doubt I could keep up with you guys.
The leo's have been busy on Blood Mountain/129 lately, the state guys have their unmarked Chargers on the mountain,one is silver, unmarked black Crown Vics too.
I sure miss riding there after work on summer weeknights, very low traffic or law after 7 pm. Getting dark to soon now. 32 miles from my door to TWO, and not one traffic light. I love it.
Y'all have fun! And if ya see a red 07, thats not a siren you here, it's her.

I'll be running those roads Saturday morning early, riding solo.  I'll have my 105lb speed restrictor on the back by the time you guys get over here. I doubt I could keep up with you guys.
The leo's have been busy on Blood Mountain/129 lately, the state guys have their unmarked Chargers on the mountain,one is silver, unmarked black Crown Vics too.
I sure miss riding there after work on summer weeknights, very low traffic or law after 7 pm.  Getting dark to soon now. 32 miles from my door to TWO, and not one traffic light. I love it.
Y'all have fun! And if ya see a red 07, thats not a siren you here, it's her.
Ya think it's getting dark too soon now just wait until next week
sad.gif

we meeting at 10 in the morning.. if anyone wants to go . let me know.. should be a very nice day to ride..

Back