Sturgis

TheDude27

Donating Member
Registered
Figured I'd crash the harley party this year, anyone else heading to Sturgis to do a little riding and perhaps a touch of partying?   Leading a misfit group of bikes (BMW/Valkerie/couple of harleys) out to hang with the unwashed masses next week.  If anyone else is rolling out perhaps we can meet up and tilt a few  
40__s.gif
40__s.gif

drinka.gif

egitarre77.gif

40__s.gif

Beer, drugs, rock and roll , motorcyles and worn out ho's. Personally I would not have fun. Id rather go to an all sportbike gathering.

Beer, drugs, rock and roll , motorcyles and worn out ho's.   Personally I would not have fun.  Id rather go to an all sportbike gathering.
Well I'd rather go to a naked supermodel convention that took place at the guiness brewery, where each guest was given a new MV Austa and a night with the supermodel of your choice but Sturigs is all thats happening next week
biggrin.gif

Hey they have Boss Hoss test rides, a wall of death, a bunch of music, a contest where you shoot pistols from motorcycles, as well as beer, drugs, and used, tittie showing ho's.

Beer, drugs, rock and roll , motorcyles and worn out ho's.   Personally I would not have fun.  Id rather go to an all sportbike gathering.
Well I'd rather go to a naked supermodel convention that took place at the guiness brewery, where each guest was given a new MV Austa and a night with the supermodel of your choice but Sturigs is all thats happening next week
biggrin.gif

Hey they have Boss Hoss test rides, a wall of death, a bunch of music, a contest where you shoot pistols from motorcycles, as well as beer, drugs, and used, tittie showing ho's.
I don't care who you are, that there is some funny
Sh!t!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Won't be there but you can look Up BusainSD he is from the area he can show ya around and a good time i may actualyl be up in the wisconsin area abotu then and then heading down to Denver for the cyclefest event sorry guys but if you taking interstate give me a drop cause i live along it east of chamberlain a bit

Have fun!!!! I've been itching to go. Last years bands were great. Would have loved to seen Kid Rock play there. The riding to Crazy Horse and Mt. Rushmore are great. Haven't done it yet. I'd drop the oil and filter in the bike before you leave. There's some flat out running there.
smile.gif
Poor Valkrie guy is going want to sell that thing after the ride out. My Valkrie (i think it was a 97 - it was the first year they can out) only did 125 so I sold it the following year. Lots of torque and still a fun bike to ride.

I would head out right now if I didn't have to meet with the town on a 7 lot subdivision I'm doing. I can't miss this meeting. To much riding on it. Hopefully next year. I have a few other guys that would go out too. A motley crew of harleys, a custom ducati, tl1000. Have a good time and take some photos for us!!

how many hours is it from Minot ND?
397 miles and a 8 1/2 hour drive according to randymcnally
Hwy 83 from Minot AFB down to the I-90 can be a quick ride if you want. Some areas are flat and staight. Use to make the trip from Minot AFB to Deadwood in around 7 hours, wiht a gas stops along the way, but that was like 10 years ago and there may be more traffic now.

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122476563 -->

Anyone that plans on heading out for Sturgis can drop me a PM. It would be great to get together & meet ya!!

Back