sturgis

thesnake

Registered
A bunch of folks said they may head out to Sturgis...

Anyone make it there this week? If so, how bout some biker babe pics? And not the leather skinned kind either.

Have fun!

I'd be very interested in anyone's experience at Sturgis...I always thought it was a pretty much a H-D experience. In fact, some years back I had a conversation with a gentlemen whe rode a Goldwing to Sturgis and said he really don't feel welcomed. Just wondering...
Ride safe...

ya it's about hardcore HD as one can get. A couple co-worders of mine go every few years and love it. If your into nudity, partying all night, custom harley's, and around 500,000 rednecks packed into the small town-- it's your place. They do know how to throw a party.

I've been to Sturgis the last 3 years. First time with my Katana 750 and the last two with my Hayabusa. Never any problems at all. There are tons of different types of bikes there. It's always a good time but to see the way Sturgis used to be you need to go to Hulett, Wyoming. That's where it gets really crazy.

Geeb, ya I was guessing that they ain't too friendly to us real bikers (LOL). They ain't too friendly on the road as individuals to me, so I am extrapoliting in that they are more unfirendly when with 500k like minded folks and all fulled up with booze.

One of these days, I'll head out there and show a few of their babes what a ride on the back of a bike was meant to be.

It's always a good time but to see the way Sturgis used to be you need to go to Hulett, Wyoming. That's where it gets really crazy[/QUOTE]

Well tell us more about this Hulett thing...
Ride safe...

Back