Sturgis 2015, what a ride !!

TWT racer

Registered
Hey guys, thought I'd share a few pics of the just shy of 4000 miles ride we did from London Ont Canada to Sturgis South Dakota and into Wyoming.
It was 4 of us, a Busa (first and foremost :laugh: a ZX14, a Concours 14 and an M109R

Hope you guys enjoy

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

Are those trailers from Third Wheel Trailers?

For everyone that's asking about prices, if they are, there are prices if you follow the link. Looks like prices start around $2500 for bare bones trailer and hookup to the bike. Prices go up from there but they do offer some great features. I've lusted after them for about 3 years now but can't justify the cost when I'm not doing any real touring.

Yes Sir that is correct, that's where they're from

Are those trailers from Third Wheel Trailers?

For everyone that's asking about prices, if they are, there are prices if you follow the link. Looks like prices start around $2500 for bare bones trailer and hookup to the bike. Prices go up from there but they do offer some great features. I've lusted after them for about 3 years now but can't justify the cost when I'm not doing any real touring.

I was there also only 2500 miles from Tacoma, Wa.! What a blast !! Third time there so far had 4 in our group (12 total but riding different days).

Screenshot_2015-08-09-15-47-44.jpg

20150804_190840.jpg

I think I did see the Busas once, but woulda loved to chat indeed.
It truly was one amazing ride, awesome start to finish.

I was there also only 2500 miles from Tacoma, Wa.! What a blast !! Third time there so far had 4 in our group (12 total but riding different days).

Back