Stupidity

That is the ONLY thing I have against our military. When you join, you are THEIR PROPERTY! It just seems like you are giving up some of your freedom as a person to protect just that..our freedom.
I guess you would just have to be in the military to understand it.

But I am glad there are folks out there willing to serve! Thank you ALL!!
You are NOT thier property! And it's like Rev said " we are held to a higher standard " if they dont like it then get out.

Vinny is she a bird ?

Better for the Corp to dump her immature / irresponsible butt now than suffer from it in action when others are depending on her......

yet another reason to wear the correct gear!!
firedevil.gif

Its still ridiculous that the civil authorities can rake someone over the coals only to have the military do the same, or worse...for one incident! Not fair, no matter how high a standard is set for them. It is NOT 'rightly so' in my opinion. One crime, one punishment, period.
Umm... No it's not at all. It's pretty common in fact, Airline pilots, Taxi Drivers, delivery drivers, Cops, Firemen, On and On... Certain Civil issues will loose you your job and the company will be up in your business.

Standard stuff. Not just specific to the military.

That is the ONLY thing I have against our military. When you join, you are THEIR PROPERTY! It just seems like you are giving up some of your freedom as a person to protect just that..our freedom.

Probably one of those times when it would best if you just didn't post without knowledge bro.
shutup.gif
winkold.gif

In SD, maybe other parts of CA, the Photo Enforced red light runners on bikes don't get tickets (love letters) sent to them for this very reason.  No way to prove who was actually piloting the bike.

whistling.gif
In Canada,they mail the ticket to the owner of the vehicle.Our gubment policy is that if you are fuggin stoopid enough to lend your vehicle to a friend with the brain the size of a gnat...then you can cover their infractions aswell.

Friendships end because of it here.If a "friend" fugs you and costs you money and then wont cough up...you dont need that "friend" anyway.

Felony evasion....thats straight to jail here.

Good luck to the dumb thing.

RSD.

You are NOT thier property! And it's like Rev said " we are held to a higher standard " if they dont like it then get out.

Vinny is she a bird ?
just the average Joe......nothing spectacular

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
Gunnybusa @ Dec. 20 2007 said:
1246476[/ATTACH] PM]

Vinny is she a bird ?
Ordie ?

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
1246482[/ATTACH] PM]

Vinny is she a bird ?
Ordie ?
Supply, but good try.

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
1246491[/ATTACH] PM]

Vinny is she a bird ?
Ordie ?
Supply, but good try.
same GT score

zzwhip.gif

I vividly remember when I was in the Corps in the early 80's one of the guys I worked with as an MP had a Honda 1000 interceptor I think it was. He had his girlfriend on the back. No gear and ran from Orange County police right near the base which was Tustin. He turned down a side street he did not know and ran into a barrier. She was thrown over the top of it and he went head first into it. He was basically a vegetable after that. I know thats a crude way of putting it. Anyway he was barely alive. could not talk or move. feed tube etc. the closest va facility to his parents was still a state away as I recall. Im sure he has long since passed and it saddens me because he really was a great guy. He just made a really stupid mistake. and he couldnt see it Im sorry to say. She was a. beautiful woman and they were going to get married. All of it gone just because of a stupid ass decision on his part.

Back