Stupid Stuff ?

kennym4

Registered
Anybody else ever do something so stupid they just amaze their self ?

I did today.....riding down the road I thought "man I don't even feel like I have the throttle back at all"......"I know what I'll do, I'll pull in the clutch, and see if the RPM's go up".....well when I did the RPM's jumped up there, and then I hurried up, and let off the clutch. Any guesses to what happened :laugh: ?

I don't think this is going to have a good ending:whistle:

I didn't crash, just saw a lot of sky. Then when I got to the light down the road a little ways this guy looked over at me and just shook his head. I can't believe I didn't loop it, have no idea what I was thinking ?

I know I can't be the only one with a "WTH was I thinking moment".......can I

I didn't crash, just saw a lot of sky. Then when I got to the light down the road a little ways this guy looked over at me and just shook his head. I can't believe I didn't loop it, have no idea what I was thinking ?

Boys will be boys. :laugh:

at least you didn't dump it man. next time, roll off the throttle instead of grabbing clutch:laugh:

I had one of those moments once.

Woke up "Married"!

Must have seen this? :moon:

Yep your the only one!! NOT..... :laugh: Glad your OK!

Anybody else ever do something so stupid they just amaze their self ?

I did today.....riding down the road I thought "man I don't even feel like I have the throttle back at all"......"I know what I'll do, I'll pull in the clutch, and see if the RPM's go up".....well when I did the RPM's jumped up there, and then I hurried up, and let off the clutch. Any guesses to what happened :laugh: ?

ha ha ha.....yeah, I have occasional moments of madness too, Kenny!!! lol

Congrats on doing an awesome (12 o'clock?) wheelie :thumbsup: It might have scared the crap outta ya at the time....but from any other angle, say a casual by-standers point of view....it prolly looked deliberate and quite professional!!!! :drool:

If ya didn't know how to pop them before >>> ya know NOW!!!! :cheerleader:
I bet ur keen to do plenty more now?!? :beerchug:

you can wheelie on a busa ??

Not on purpose, HAAAA.

I know people say it's the same as a 600 when it comes to wheelies, but I just don't do them on my Busa. 600 - 750's all day. I don't consider power wheelies "wheelie - wheelies" :laugh:

I was goin up an entrance ramp to an overpass the other, I was in 2nd and decided 3rd was needed. I promptly pulled in the clutch, pushed DOWN on the gear lever and released the clutch. Next thing I know, the rear is locked as im turning in.... I poo'd a little, okay, alot, It was skeery:whistle:

Im glad you manage not to crash. I just hope now you dont make it a habit to show off once in a while:laugh:
Glad you are ok, ride safely:thumbsup:

I was goin up an entrance ramp to an overpass the other, I was in 2nd and decided 3rd was needed. I promptly pulled in the clutch, pushed DOWN on the gear lever and released the clutch. Next thing I know, the rear is locked as im turning in.... I poo'd a little, okay, alot, It was skeery:whistle:

Oh I've done that before as well. Not meaning to up shift, but down shifting before I learned to blip the throttle.

Back