Stupid riders

Dont feel to bad. I think "those" type of friends are everywhere. I remember meeting up with a few bikers, only to be left behind 15 minutes later because I didn't want to ride 160mph in traffic.

I find myself lucky to have 2-3 people I can ride around with casually.

choose your rideing partners carefully! a dangerous riding partner can end up killing you. on the other hand a good rider can make the sights all that much more enjoyable.
lots of my friends think a good ride is a 80mi trip with 4 bars along the way. i go but it takes us all day to ride it, and until the sun goes down, im the pepsi cola kid. so its kinda boring for me although i do enjoy good conversation. bummer is none of them will go ride with ME. my idea of a ride is a good few thousand miles. heck i don't even really get comfortable til my 2nd gas stop. they say"wanna go for a ride to a bar?" i say:poke: "wanna go for a ride to Florida?" and they look at me like im kiddin:rofl:
good luck and stick to as many beers as you have wheels...thats why i ride this to the bar...i can have 3 beerst.:beerchug:

bike pics 030.jpg

Ok Leviathan. my spelling sucks. but were not all here on the Busa forum for spelling. were here because we all have a love for riding and wanna share or ups and down's and be proud of what we have and have done. Also get insider tips and other people's thoughts off there own experience's.

red1100cc. I like your saying " stick to as many beers as you have wheels " I can ride with people like that. but I personality don't have any. each is there own.
I like the side car :rofl:

100_0227.jpg

100_0229.jpg

100_0227.jpg

100_0229.jpg

Ok Leviathan. my spelling sucks. but were not all here on the Busa forum for spelling. were here because we all have a love for riding and wanna share or ups and down's and be proud of what we have and have done. Also get insider tips and other people's thoughts off there own experience's.

No, most of us are here to mock each other for poor spelling, horribly tacky Busa accessories, bad paint jobs, squidly activities, and just plain dumb comments!:lol:

:welcome:

Back