Stupid riders

Pit Bull 13

Registered
Almost all the " Rider's " I've meet in my town are all loser's. I have a friend who smoke's pot. It dont bother me. and last year he wanted to learn how to ride. i said ide teach him as long as hes sober on the bike. well a year later I found out he smokes and gets on his bike. WTF. he refuses to get a job at age 25 lives off his G/F living in her parents basement. and other people around here smoke and get on there bike to. Is there any responsable rider's in WI any more.. I need new Riding friends. I'm outting the losers in my life.. I wanna ride with responsable riders who also like to play in the right spot's. im 27 almost 28. I'm married and have a 8 yr old son.. I was a dad at 19. I had to grow up quick..

So if you men and women have friends in WI that ride and if u do to feel free to hit me up
P.S My wife also rides :thumbsup:

Hahaha,,don't feel bad,,it's that way in Alabama too,,Maybe not so much 'pot',,but I've left many a ride after a 'stop' where the guys just had to have a 'few' beers,,haha,,'losers' ,, 'squids' ,, what ever,,a rose by any other name,,,, keep searching,,you'll find likeminded riders,,and if not,,the wifey is the best friend you could possibly ask for,,, :bowdown:

They are here too, its most of the riders around here I have maybe 5 or 6 that will stay straight on a bike. I don't get it like we don't have enough to worry about when riding lets get high and drunk so we can impare out judgment and slow our reaction time so when great granny forgets to look we won't even see it :beerchug:

All my friend's ride Harley's....want to stop at the next bar before the bike is even up to running temp.
I'm 1hr 45min. south of you dude......

I was at a bar a couple weeks ago having some drinks with some buddies of mine. (We were in another buddies truck and he was the DD so no drunk riding for me)

Anyway, we're sitting on the front porch of the bar when this guy comes stumpling out the door. His wife helps him down the steps because he didn't have the balance to get down on his own. He stands next to his Harley and takes 10 minutes to put his jacket on, another 10 to get his brain bucket and gloves on then sits on the bike. 5 minutes later he starts it up and starts riding away. It is amazing...can't even walk straight and he is gonna ride home. His wife told him to ride home with her in the car and she would bring him back in the morning for his bike and he said no. (Keep in mind this was a bar on a secure government facility so theft wouldn't be an issue for not leaving your bike over night)

I have never met anyone who progressed in life after starting drugs regularly. They just stagnate. If I wasn't 1500+ miles away I'd say let's ride.

The only people I met that ride responsible ALL THE TIME were from here. I had 1 friend that had an R1, but he sold it last spring. Went out with a group about a year ago, we were on the road for almost 10 minutes when they pulled into a bar.

I wish all you lived closer.. you people keep reminding me why this is the best group to be apart of.. Thanks..

Man I feel for you its bad enough to deal with squids but when people get on bikes that are intoxicated that really is a recepie for disaster. Hopefully you will find some like minded people to ride with. :beerchug:

I rode solo all day today :laugh: my " friend" saw me riding and called me .. I blew him off. like KvHotDog4 said
"like we don't have enough to worry about when riding lets get high and drunk so we can impare out judgment and slow our reaction time so when great granny forgets to look we won't even see it"

I was talking with a fella the other day that stated what helps him focus and enjoy his rides is a really good shot of whiskey before getting on the bike. :drinka:

I ride with a co-worker. There are others that work for the company that ride HD. I have riden with a couple and asked more times than not to ride with them. I always say no. Why do you ask? A ride for them is to a few bars. :whistle:

I say there is nothing wrong with going to a bar on your bike and having a few, its how much you have. If you don't know your own limit when it comes to drinking and hopping on your bike thats your problem. Everyone should know there own limit, I do.

Sorry Pit Bull 13, please don't hate me.

I can't help responding to a thread entitled "stupied rider's" when the title is spelt wrong and is grammatically incorrect :poke:

Last edited:
Back