Stupid is as Stupid does!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
We're driving home from Eureka when off in the distance we see a plume of black smoke. As we get closer, it appears that one of the locals is burning some brush. Upon closer inspection, I don't think he completely thought about the placement of his brush pile...

Here's a pic...

Yes, that big white thing is a propane tank...it was about 10 feet away!
face7.gif

IMG_8512.JPG

..and the guy that is standing there.. had a glass of water to control the Burn ?    
shutup.gif
Nah, the water was to drink. If it got out of control, he would urinate on it. Heck man, that's the south!

Sounds like the guy out in California that was trying to get a fuel tank open with a blow torch!

How do you check the fuel level on a gasoline tanker truck?

Use a cigarette lighter, of course!

Scroll forward to about 1:00.

Someone else may have already posted this but . . . .

--Wag--

Last edited by a moderator:
I was standing across the street during this fuel tank explosion...  threw the guy what looked like 50 feet in the air... blew his clothes off...  didn't sleep worth a darn for a few days after seeing it..
http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4103491.html

good name for a band though... "Flying Naked Dead Guys"
You say that after seeing it, you had a hard time sleeping. Sorry to hear that. Based on your final comment, I take it that you are over the shock of seeing someone's life taken and now able to joke about it.

yes, it was a long time ago.. back to my old sarcastic self..no disrespect to the guys family, of course.. still sucks being dead

Back