Stupid is as stupid does

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Don't know if this is a repost or not...Darwin at work. I don't know if this rider knows that Death breathed on him....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bozo the bad decision clown blew on him first...hope he made it out of that mess. After a couple of more painful viewings it looks like the car he hit signaled to move over and then either didn't or changed it's mind.

Last edited:
WTF was he doing????

That gear indicator/delimiter sure looked sweet though! Gotta get one of those.

That guy/gal was really lucky they didn't hit the oncoming car. Why would he ride the line knowing that oncoming traffic in coming. I hope he got his leg up from under because if the fairing came off like that, it was a hard fall on the pavement.

I have absolutely no sympathy for that guy!

Hopefully he survived but if he is laying around cursing, nursing multiple broken bones, I say "So be it"!

My Blood pressure just went up, this just really scares me..He just has no respect for his life, or others.. A Lot of that here in Florida..Makes me sick.. He is a FOOL, total JACK@ss.. I would have no problem telling him that to his FACE, Or ANY RIDER who drives like that.. Trust me !!! If I get flamed, I don't CARE ! I will win the SPEED Issue !! I'm sure this wasn't a ORG rider, The Org riders no better....

That guy/gal was really lucky they didn't hit the oncoming car. Why would he ride the line knowing that oncoming traffic in coming. I hope he got his leg up from under because if the fairing came off like that, it was a hard fall on the pavement.

The front fairing came off because the bike hit the second on-coming car. It looks to me like he would have been off the bike near the rear tire of the grey car that he tapped initially.

Back