Stupid is as stupid does

I hope this guy lived, but it's difficult to have sympathy for stupidity.

Upon closer scrutiny, it looked as if the car he made contact with initially had intentions of taking the right-hand lane but for whatever reason decided not to... and at which that point our Hayabusa rider crashes into him.

Actually the car was getting ready to move over looks more like he was just impatient and tried to guess when it was gonna move. Nice camera though.

too bad its an 08>. i need parts for my 07!!

Check out copart.com they have a lot of bikes and a lot of yards all over the U.S. just click the pic of the motorcycle it's open to the public now you could potentially pick up a parts bike in decent condition with a lot of good stuff.

Actually the car was getting ready to move over looks more like he was just impatient and tried to guess when it was gonna move. Nice camera though.

Agreed. Looks like he just assumed the car would be out of the way by the time he got there. I'd also like to know about the camera.

Why didnt he just go in between cars on the far right lane?
Why didn't he just ride like he is supposed too following the proper distance an in the proper place in the lane :wtf: was his rush to ride like that in that kinda traffic??? How many of these video's does it take to get people to "Slow there Roll". Hope he lives an just as importantly hope he changes his riding style. :please:

switch back and forth between pause and play between 7 and 10 seconds. He is in a couple of the frames sliding along the pavement, he was wearing a helmet but only a sweatshirt and jeans.

I do hope someone revoked his Hayabusa-Operator's-Certification......... Who keeps giving these things to NEWB's ????.........

Back