Stupid Gander Mountain...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I go in there just to get out of the house for a few minutes, and what do I spot hanging out in the middle of the used shotguns? I see a barrel band hanging out where it shouldn't...

Then I ask the salesman for a looksy at the price tag.. $179 for a Stainless 10/22 with a scope on it? Looks like maybe 100 rounds through it tops..

Well, long story short, I left with it.. :laugh:

Another to add to the collection. Looks like my son's inheritance keeps getting bigger.. :whistle:

1022.jpg

1022.jpg

Sweet!!!! I love the 10/22

Bought my first gun on my 18th birthday. Yep, a 10/22 and I still have it 36 years later.

Nice deal. A local shop, Impact Guns, has it on their web site for $319.99, new, with no scope.

Ruger 10/22 Takedown Semi-Automatic Rifle, Stainless Steel, With Back Pack - Impact Guns

That one's a whole 'nuther beast right there Poppy. That one comes apart for "transport" they made those as Olympic commemorative guns then realized there was a market for them, and started producing them! Pretty neat how they hold a zero after taking the barrel on and off a million times :beerchug:

Seriously here, it's all Gander Mountain fault here, i don't think so,,

What did they do to make you say ill take, huh, did the salesman twist your arm?

Did he take your wallet out of your pocket?

Did you feal threatened by him?

That one's a whole 'nuther beast right there Poppy. That one comes apart for "transport" they made those as Olympic commemorative guns then realized there was a market for them, and started producing them! Pretty neat how they hold a zero after taking the barrel on and off a million times :beerchug:

Oooppps, didn't realize they were different! Apples to oranges..:laugh: Regardless, you found an awesome deal! Now stay out of Gander for at least a pay period cycle!

Seriously here, it's all Gander Mountain fault here, i don't think so,,

What did they do to make you say ill take, huh, did the salesman twist your arm?

Did he take your wallet out of your pocket?

Did you feal threatened by him?

Now that you mention it... :hide:

They should be ASHAMED! Putting that nice price on there like that, giving you no choice but to purchase. I too have fallen victim to such methods. :laugh:

Now today I started ordering parts for these two. A renewed love for the Ruger.. Extended mag releases, and I think I'm going to machine my bolt releases... :laugh:

Already installed the bolt buffer and a walnut stock to replace the plastic one. Let the modding begin! :beerchug:

Back