Stupid Crap I heard last night...

Hey guys!  I grew up in Tampa(riverview actually) and when I was stationed in Jacksonville I would ride my ZX-7 down on the weekends and ride with buddy Mike Salter.  I know there are alot of punks on bikes there.

Think of it like this, if it wasn't the most dominant motorcycle every to stalk the streets.  Then why is he even talking about it.  I don't sit there and say "yeah that Ninja 250 is fast in the corners I guess, but with equal riders I could follow him through the B.K. drive-through".  When your on top all others compare to you.  When your number one those that don't measure up will make comments.

It comes with the territory.  Its hard being humble.  But in the end, they'll see that every bike is awesome in its own way from sportbike to yes, the Hodaka Wombat.

FATJAP
Well the punks haven't changed much.  There were quite a few dipsh*ts in sight.  However, overall it was pretty cool, folks just hanging out being mellow.   Tampa isn't all bad, we do have them sweet bridges to go play on and I spend the majority of my time riding up around the Tarpon Springs area, some nice twisty bits of country road. Mike has introduced me to a couple of cool hangouts so far.

OH Oh, one other thing, kinda funny, Last night went out to do my usual circuit, well on the last leg there was Mr and Mrs. Hardley in front of me. Now I didn't just go blasting past at 160...yet, I was trying to be more polite. Well as I got my dashed yellow and started around ole Mr Hardley decided to "GUN" his hog so as to prevent my passing him...His trailer park queen doin the same... Well...things didn't go real well for him...I had barely pulled out when I hear him so I just dropped it into 2nd at about 65mph and twisted it. Yeah the wheel came up about an inch or so and what was making me laugh though was just how quickly they fell back...The Busa is like god's own little Rocket Sled. I pulled back into my lane at about I dunno 140 or so (I think) and went on about my day. At the next light Hardly joe rolled up in the next lane and was giving me his "Tough Guy" look. I flipped up my visor and shouted at him "Did you have fun?" He looked kinda stupidly at me, "Did you have fun watching me go rocketing by?" I was laughing...he just looked grumpy...
Hey, I'm getting better, I used to just flip them off...

I found a new toy for Loud harley riders. You know the ones the real lound ones, you can not even hear your own bike. The last 2 times I came up to a harley it was blowing through the Blow off valve and Dumped heavy in the Dump pipe. The guy on the harley jumped 6 inches off his seat. I thought the guy was just sleeping, until i did the same thing a week later. It must be just the right pitch. i am careful now to make sure that I do not have the guys jump off their bike.
biggrin.gif
Whoosh zoom growlllll!!!!

I found a new toy for Loud harley riders.  You know the ones the real lound ones, you can not even hear your own bike.  The last 2 times I came up to a harley it was blowing through the Blow off valve and Dumped heavy in the Dump pipe.  The guy on the harley jumped 6 inches off his seat.  I thought the guy was just sleeping, until i did the same thing a week later.  It must be just the right pitch.  i am careful now to make sure that I do not have the guys jump off their bike.  
biggrin.gif
Whoosh zoom growlllll!!!!
Dude you have to get a recording of those noises and post them...Sounds Shweet....

Back