Stunning New Colour

Joburg Cowboy

Registered
This bike belongs to my new friend to Andy who lives in Pretoria.
It is "Kawasaki" green and was sold by Suzuki South Africa "New".
I think it is stunning.
Regards
Brian
Johannesburg
South Africa

Green 1.jpg

Green 2.jpg

Looked at the zuk web site at your end and see the colors are the same as here. Do you know if the dealer had this done?

See the listed price is around $14,400 for a stock B King, is that out the door, or is there tax on top of that?

Not sure I like the color, looks like a Kakasaki. :beerchug:

It is a nice color, but I don't know about on a Suzuki.
Might get labelled wrong by other bikers.
Did Kawasaki have a sale on paint?

Last edited:
I was told that the bike came directly from Suzuki SA in this colour.
I have attached another example of these one-off Suzuki Specials that seem to be suddenly coming our way.
I also saw a metallic yellow example sitting at another dealer and they told me it was direct from Suzuki.
Could this be a new strategy to move B-Kings left in the factory warehouse because of the worldwide recession ?
Regards
Brian

media.jpg

I was told that the bike came directly from Suzuki SA in this colour.
I have attached another example of these one-off Suzuki Specials that seem to be suddenly coming our way.
I also saw a metallic yellow example sitting at another dealer and they told me it was direct from Suzuki.
Could this be a new strategy to move B-Kings left in the factory warehouse because of the worldwide recession ?
Regards
Brian

That would make sense. Desperate times, desperate measures.

If you are going to copy another MFG's color palette, how about Duc red!

I see another fantastic bike has been molested, you do know it will run like chit now right

Here is a photo of the 'new' yellow one that I saw recently at a local Suzuki dealer. are these bikes coming like this from Japan ?
The mystery deepens.
Brian

Photo-0033.jpg

Wow...they sure look better than stockers ! I bet Macon454 is looking hard at those pictures !

Last edited:
Tell your friend to take off that horrible looking windscreen........ASAP!

I think it's a great color but that windscreen is making the whole bike look like a tosser...

dont know about the green Would have to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure the JOLLY GREEN GIANT is not after my ass to get his bike back:laugh:

did anyone else notice the yellow bike has the lower plastic removed? does anyone know if this has any effect on function, like directing airflow across the cooling veins of the rectifier? my lower plasticwas destroyed by the ramp leading into my bike storage building. I want to re locate my voltage rectifier, but i am scared that it might overheat due to lack of airflow.

???

Back