"STUNNAH GOT STUNG!!!"

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Went out and started the "STUNGUN" this evening and was going to make a block got to looking at the yard and said what the hell...Hopped on the mower and off I went...Got the the lower level of the yard and I felt a sting, then another and then I was under complete ambush...I never saw what it was that was tearing my a$$ up...Kicked the lawn mower in high gear and made it to the house...Got in the house and was going to shower...Looked in the mirror and I looked like "Flitch" or whatever the name of the movie is...Got carted off to ER where I spent the next 3hrs getting shot up...

I'm fine...No literally I'm fine...

Now I have and excuse to not do any yard work...I hate yard work as much as I hate 12's...

damn...that sucks brotha. Were they wasps, or hornets?? bastards...

HEY AT LEAST YOU KEPT ALL 10 TOES while u cut your lawn...what i give to have wasps kicking my ass, rather than chopping of 3 toes with the mower.

hahaha...i just trumped your post...dont make me post pics of my foot!!!

i saved an old man from getting ambushd by those ground wasps at work 1 time... sedicas or something like that... those things left quarter size welts all over me
sad.gif
- however i stayed for the fight and smashd every last 1 of them!

he was about 90 and prolly woulda took him out...

btw moisten up some tobacco from a cig and put that on the welts to get them to go down for future refrence...

Hope you feel better! Happened to me when I was a kid and I still remember the pain of all those little Ba$tards stinging and getting under my clothes... Feel better man!

Those flying, stinging, annoying little creatures can sure cause some major discomfort and disfigurement, can't they? The movie was "Hitch" I think.

Oh, man... I'm glad it was just insects... for a second there when I read the topic I thought you'd gone down on the Stungun!!!
Glad you're ok now
wink.gif

And to think the ONLY time I've EVER been stung, I had to step on the damn thing...
laugh.gif

Just glad you made it in...sounds like an ambush!!!
wow.gif

damn...that sucks brotha.  Were they wasps, or hornets??  bastards...

HEY AT LEAST YOU KEPT ALL 10 TOES while u cut your lawn...what i give to have wasps kicking my ass, rather than chopping of 3 toes with the mower.

hahaha...i just trumped your post...dont make me post pics of my foot!!!
Let's quite doing yard work...
laugh.gif

Back