"STUNNAH" got good doctor report....

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Got a good report from my Neurologist...I do have three buldging disc in the lower back...None ruptured...Taking inflammatory meds and therapy for the next two weeks...

When I return to the gym it's on like
muscle.gif
and this
muscle.gif
can't freakin wait to get out of this freakin house...And ride the hell out of my bike...

Thanks for your concern and prayers...Miracles and blessing happen every day...

muscle.gif

Glad to hear you're O.K. dude. See what the power of prayer can do for you? Now all you have to do is get in shape for the fight with WHOA.

Good Luck

Got a good report from my Neurologist...I do have three buldging disc in the lower back...None herniated...Taking inflammatory meds and therapy for the next two weeks...

When I return to the gym it's on like
muscle.gif
and this
muscle.gif
can't freakin wait to get out of this freakin house...And ride the hell out of my bike...

Thanks for your concern and prayers...Miracles and blessing happen every day...
I never had any doubts...So what do you bench press Master Stunnah?

thinker

muscle.gif

I never had any doubts...So what do you bench press Master Stunnah?

thinker
[/QUOTE]

Now Thinker you know I can not answer that question...A man's strength you know is not based solely upon his bench press...

We need to find or restart our weight lifting thread...

Great!!! Thats good news,,,,, I know there is nothing like a messed up back. I have days when mine kills me, I was injured at work in a fight several years back. Took a free fall down 6 to 7 steps to a garage floor and the guy landed on top of me. Just don't do like I did I started feeling better and pushed it working out. I hurt my self bad trying to rush things. It set me back several weeks.

Great!!! Thats good news,,,,, I know there is nothing like a messed up back.  I have days when mine kills me, I was injured at work in a fight several years back.  Took a free fall down 6 to 7 steps to a garage floor and the guy landed on top of me. Just don't do like I did I started feeling better and pushed it working out. I hurt my self bad trying to rush things. It set me back several weeks.
Max you shot the guy right?

Great!!! Thats good news,,,,, I know there is nothing like a messed up back.  I have days when mine kills me, I was injured at work in a fight several years back.  Took a free fall down 6 to 7 steps to a garage floor and the guy landed on top of me. Just don't do like I did I started feeling better and pushed it working out. I hurt my self bad trying to rush things. It set me back several weeks.
Max you shot the guy right?
ices_rofl.gif

thats really great new Stun.. Very happy to here they aren't gonna slice n dice on ya.

Take it easy on those weights man, it would suck hardcore to be down for the spring/summer ya know.

Back