Stunnah Are you from Nashville TN

racingrider

Registered
Are you from Nashville TN if so we need to hook up! Who all do you know! Were you at the ride for Breast Cancer Awareness put on by Quickchic's a couple weeks ago. We have a group from the Boro' (Murfreesboro) that rides all the time it's called Illicit Intentions used to be called Questionable. Anyway let me know, and sorry about Michael, his family and friends are in our prayers. Thanks, Rick

No...I'm in Jackson, TN...On I-40 between Memphis and Nashville...I'm about through riding for the year...But when the weather breaks next season check the board and we can try to organize some sort of TN. round up... ;)

Sounds good to me, We have 7 or 8 in or club who ride Busa's, I have an 01 Black/Gray and my wife has an 03 Gray/Silver. What do you ride?

racingrider havent been on the board for a while but im in antioch havent got the chance to ride alot this year because of work but that is something we need to do when the weather breaks is all get togather i ride an 01 blue/silver my cuz is trying to get rid of his vfr and get a busa did get to go up to the track some this year union hill for all that want to know crossville,tn is having a track meet oct,31 nov,1,2 be safe and stunnah havent forgot about the ride to J-TOWN peace. :D

Sounds good to me, We have 7 or 8 in or club who ride Busa's, I have an 01 Black/Gray and my wife has an 03 Gray/Silver.  What do you ride?
I ride the 02 silver and platinum...Check out my avatar...That's how I ride...Man ain't shat to do in Jackson...Me and the small crew will be happy to roll east...But all are welcome to come this way...

Hey stunnah you need to check out our clubs website it is IllicitIntentions.com We have some tricksters around here too!! I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting about another website if so let me know and I will not do it. Anyway I am supposed to be out of town or we would take a crew to Crossville with ya. If our plans fall through we might still be there. The weather is supposed to be great this coming weekend(upper 70's) so there should be a great turnout.

stunnah i know how u feel i left from down there in 72 been here in nashville its cool to get back home sometime me and my cuz have started our on club no tricksters to old for that....lol but its all good i met a cat that lives in j-town he has a zx12 talks about how he runs the track down that way (yeah ok) but keep in touch will be down next month to do some hunting peace. :laugh:

stunnah i know how u feel i left from down there in 72 been here in nashville its cool to get back home sometime me and my cuz have started our on club no tricksters to old for that....lol but its all good i met a cat that lives in j-town he has a zx12 talks about how he runs the track down that way (yeah ok) but keep in touch will be down next month to do some hunting peace.  :laugh:
YO...That playboy that you met wouldn't happen to be about 6' 300pds B/M???Was his name "Bill"...If it was that my partner...I can fill you in on him... :devil:

naw not bill his name was joe got a red zx12 last time i talked to him he was going to sell it and try to get a busa dude about 6"1 250 b/m drives a caddie whats up u didnt :bowdown: to the 12 peace.

naw not bill his name was joe got a red zx12 last time i talked to him he was going to sell it and try to get a busa dude about 6"1 250 b/m drives a caddie whats up u didnt   :bowdown: to the 12 peace.
Y...Hell no...A 12 can't do shat for me but smell my exhaust...I ain't never seen a red 12 at the track... :devil:

Hey Stunnah, I'm in Tupelo, MS. Let me know when you get a group up to ride I'm interested. I go to the track in Jackson pretty often for the street car races. I run the drag radial class sometimes..

Hey Stunnah, I'm in Tupelo, MS. Let me know when you get a group up to ride I'm interested. I go to the track in Jackson pretty often for the street car races. I run the drag radial class sometimes..
Man my bike is in Tupelo right now...At the Suzuki dealer...Todd is doing some work for me...I will probably come down Saturday to pick it up...If your not busy let's meet there...

I don't know much about them other than they have some good candy crome stuff. I bought my busa there but I do all my own work so I don't deal too much with them.. What time are you gonna be there? I won't be on my bike until I heal up some more and I get it put back together. I broke my collar bone pretty bad and it will be a while until I ride again.

Back