"STUNNAH AND WHOA" HANGING OUT

all the pics I've seen of your bike and never noticed... course I woulda never noticed Woah unless he said so..

Cool

I'm from Georgia.  That's how we get down.  Ya'll Tennesseeans act like yall don't know what grits are.
OKAY, I went through basic training in Ga., some bamofos there... but, nevermind.... not gonna go there. WHOA is good. Like nobody else in da south had real food for b'fast.
wow.gif

Bacon and Beer, was my Sunday mornin food for 5 years. Now the same without the beer.
biggrin.gif
grits dont hold water compared to good bacon and potatoes mornin.

I'm from Georgia.  That's how we get down.  Ya'll Tennesseeans act like yall don't know what grits are.
OKAY, I went through basic training in Ga., some bamofos there... but, nevermind.... not gonna go there. WHOA is good. Like nobody else in da south had real food for b'fast.
wow.gif

Bacon and Beer, was my Sunday mornin food for 5 years. Now the same without the beer.
biggrin.gif
 grits dont hold water compared to good bacon and potatoes mornin.
True that...
muscle.gif

okay stunn, you skerin me... but.. wait!!! watch the real (was gonna say playa, but don wanna skare the girls...) game.

muscle.gif

not here, just look around.
rock.gif
How you doin?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Nice pics guys! Catfish and grits?! When do we eat! I spent a good part of my life in North Carolina (army brat). Can we have hush puppies too?

Hey Stunnah,

You and Whoa's bike are off the hook. Man, you've got to put forth every effort to make it to Laguna. Rolling on those Busas that are tricked and all chromed out would be the shiznit. BTW, I got me a digital camera for my birthday and I will be posting pics real soon. My wheels and other stuff is in Cali right now being chromed. I want to make a grand entrance.

Brian

Hey Stunnah,

You and Whoa's bike are off the hook.  Man, you've got to put forth every effort to make it to Laguna.  Rolling on those Busas that are tricked and all chromed out would be the shiznit.  BTW, I got me a digital camera for my birthday and I will be posting pics real soon.  My wheels and other stuff is in Cali right now being chromed.  I want to make a grand entrance.

Brian
I can say bling, bling for yah!!!!

Love the bikes! Especially the black one. You two dudes are ugly though. Just kidding, come on! Have you seen my ugly mug? Look and laugh!

TomBusa1.JPG

Postal,

Couldn't really tell to much shadow but I believe you are sitting on a 02 SE...Is that correct? If the answer is yes then your favor of Whoa's bike is biased and will not be accepted...By the way where is your assault rifle and jungle knife? You are "POSTAL"!!!hahahahahahaha LOL

Postal,

Couldn't really tell to much shadow but I believe you are sitting on a 02 SE...Is that correct?  If the answer is yes then your favor of Whoa's bike is biased and will not be accepted...By the way where is your assault rifle and jungle knife?  You are "POSTAL"!!!hahahahahahaha LOL
Too funny man! Yes it is an 02 SE (the fastest, he he). As for going postal, not me, I'm a peace lover!
laugh.gif

Love the bikes!  Especially the black one.  You two dudes are ugly though.  Just kidding, come on!  Have you seen my ugly mug?  Look and laugh!
Finally someone on the site with some taste!!!!  Damn where you been?  Now if I could just be as pretty as you I would be okay  
smile.gif
whoa tha "Whoa" pretty is for girls...You calling Postal and yourself sweet...I don't think Postal is going to like that...I think Postal is going to do harm to your person for calling him a girl...I think that Postal should harm you for calling him a girl...You know postal is going to hurt you really bad for calling him a girl...

"STUNNAH" is a man, and you know this MMMMMAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!  And Men are considered to be "HANDSOME" NOT "PRETTY"...

YEAH POSTAL IS GOING TO GET YOU REALLY I MEAN REALLY BAD...I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...BUT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO YOU SAID HE WAS "PRETTY" AND I AM PRETTY SURE HE IS GOING TO GET YOU...

SORRY...

so this is where all the pretty people hang out.. .

I had no idea.

Love the bikes!  Especially the black one.  You two dudes are ugly though.  Just kidding, come on!  Have you seen my ugly mug?  Look and laugh!
Finally someone on the site with some taste!!!!  Damn where you been?  Now if I could just be as pretty as you I would be okay  
smile.gif
Those all Black LE's are getting very popular now. I like them second only to the silver/grey.

Brian

Back