"STUNNAH AND WHOA" HANGING OUT

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
"WHOA" came by to visit the "STUNNAH"...Here is a result of our contact...

Mvc_019s.jpg

And finally I had to
muscle.gif
on "WHOA" cause he was displaying a bit of disrespect at "STUNNAH'S" Palace...

Mvc_022s.jpg

too cool!!
beerchug.gif

looks like you are a bit uncomfortable there stunn..

shoulda got my camera from work today. was awesome ride. twisties, gravel, hidden wetspots on the road, some schweet wheelies!! first wheelies in months, I adjusted the chain couple weeks ago, and now it will even pull on cold pavement and tire!
biggrin.gif

no disrespect here man, but WHOA needs to ditch the cel phone, and throw on some slammin pipes!

like the #1 Stunnah says... "That stock sh!t stank" but no disrespect here, I would take a black SE over mine anyday!

eh?? how did my post get way up there??? I quoted him before he even said it...

weird..

HEY CACHE!@!!! I think I broke it!

cache, you failed to mentioned my velvet plush seats (just thought I'd point that out). And give me a little time man. I just got the bike. I'll have some cans on it before the girls start coming out in those Daisy Dukes.
Now about the cell phone, cache, I don't know about you, but the side affect to me getting Black (that's what I call her) was a lot of women. So the way I see it is that you can't have a bike without a cell phone. They go together like catfish and grits. You can't have one without the other.

rgd808, maybe you need to smoke one for your cataract.

Catfish and Grits...I'm not even going to comment on that...

I'm from Georgia. That's how we get down. Ya'll Tennesseeans act like yall don't know what grits are.

"STUNNAH" got seat skins too check them out...We ain't playing in the "Dirty South"!!!!
muscle.gif
That's "The Great One" Slack He helped pull my bike out for the shot's he rides a 12 but unlike "Triple P" he understands his position...

Mvc_002s.jpg

Nice pix guys!!! Take it easy there Stunnah with the back!!!! Busa's looking awesome!!!!!!

LoBusa

beerchug.gif

Back