stumbling at take off

richhitman

Registered
i have a stumbling problem just at take off and theres no codes everything appears fine its a 2000 with 92,000 miles i thought maybe fuel problem but no codes? anyone?it has full yosi rs-3 system power commander iii and the airbox modification done and the speed sensor disconnected .
anyone ?

Air, Fuel, and Fire brother. Start with the simple things, air filter, spark plugs, good fuel.

Mine started doing the same thing you will not be leave what fixed it. Went down to 87 octane and problem solved. Can't say it will help u, but you never know.

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alot of miles as well. Clean, clean, clean. I would check sparks, thorougly clean the throttle bodies, make sure injectors are flowing properly, good time to check valve clearances, synchronize throttle bodies, etc. etc., keep us posted.

Really low octane made it run better??Unplug the PC and see how it runs.I hear they ho bad and cause issues.

i also unpluged the power commander -same same. and i cleaned the throttle boddies? i havent replace the fuel filter ?

Back