Stuff from a Gen I BUSA

3WheelerMod

Registered
I have posted a couple of times about my 3 wheeler I am building. You guys have been awesome... SOOOO
I have a plastic bin full of Hayabusa stuff. I bought a doner bike and just grabbed the engine stuff... The frame and all of that is pretty much junk but I have some odds and ends that I will lay out on the ground and take a picture. If you see something you want let me know.
You pay for the shipping at it is yours !

Todd

I have posted a couple of times about my 3 wheeler I am building. You guys have been awesome... SOOOO
I have a plastic bin full of Hayabusa stuff. I bought a doner bike and just grabbed the engine stuff... The frame and all of that is pretty much junk but I have some odds and ends that I will lay out on the ground and take a picture. If you see something you want let me know.

Todd
What is wrong with the frame?

Todd
Well now you have us interested to see what you have. Try to put up pictures sure people can use the parts you don't need.

I hope you can see the stuff.... all the engine stuff is mostly used but there is still some stuff here.... Junk to some is treasure to others !!

IMG_20190819_094633.jpg

IMG_20190819_094647.jpg

IMG_20190819_094701.jpg

IMG_20190819_094734.jpg

IMG_20190819_094818.jpg

It looks like you have the right side throttle assembly and switch .

If so I would love to have it .

Back