Studies show modern tires have significantly shorter useful life

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Modern tires are wearing out much faster compared to tires from years gone by, in spite of tremendous advances in tire materials and production processes. This video demonstrates this inexplicable phenomenon:

[video=youtube_share;20XsaHpRQC8]http://youtu.be/20XsaHpRQC8[/video]

:laugh::beerchug:

Nice to come back here to the oRg and see you've still got your Busa, MMG. The little 550 is doing fine, but I didn't let Martin take it to college like he wanted. He put a lot of miles on it. I'll keep it tagged as an antique so he can ride it when he comes home on breaks.

This is how I can ride. Well, in my head at least. I think I'll give it a try down in the Safeway parking lot today.:laugh:

Nice to come back here to the oRg and see you've still got your Busa, MMG. The little 550 is doing fine, but I didn't let Martin take it to college like he wanted. He put a lot of miles on it. I'll keep it tagged as an antique so he can ride it when he comes home on breaks.

Good to see you back and glad to hear that you and Martin and the 550 are gettin' along. :) Probably a wise decision on keepig the bike at home rather than at college. :whistle: :beerchug:

Couple thoughts... Mad riding skills! But, the real story here is the patience to place a billion kiddie cones in this pattern. And no obligatory wheelie/stoppie... What gives?

I've been riding for 40 years; or thought I had. I guess I never really learned. I never even dreamed you could do all that!

Back