stubby exhaust tips

busa4823

Registered
I am thinking of purchasing from ebay a pair of stubby exhaust tips that bolt right up to your stock set up.They claim you do not need power commander or any fuel management set up.Does anybody have any experience or advice on this.My goal get some sound without to many changes to stock setup.I have a 2004 busa with aftermarket filter thats it.Any advice would be appreciated.
thanks

I bought mine from a guy that sells on eBay, but I bought directly from his shop where he makes them, so it's not quite an eBay transaction. They fit well and look great, but they are loud. Don't settle for this type of pipe unless you are certain you can handle the sound.

:welcome:

I have a set of tips on mine, Love the look, Love the sound. I just paid to much for them.

I sent you a PM ( Personal message )

And :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Alot of input. Use the search feature. If you're gonna get shorty's then use Roaring Toyz or Voodoo. And get a PC.

Since I am new where the heck are the PM's

PM ( Private Message )

Go to the top right of the page under Welcome ( your name ) you will see where it says Private Message, Click on it and then click on the link.

Right now I have Yoshi Bolt ons I just wanted more sound out of it without investing in fuel management systems yet.But I don't want to hurt the bike (to rich or to lean either).I have heard some horror stories out there.???

If you would Like A Voodoo or Roaring Toyz let us know we can hook you up with both brands we carry. They are friends of ours and we sell quite a few for the look and sound.

Busa Exhausts 99-07: Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

Busa Exhausts 08-09: Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

Voodoo Link: Voo Doo - Voo Doo Industries - Custom Wheels - Sportbike Parts - ToBeFast.com

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Roaring Toyz: Roaring Toyz - Custom Sportbike Parts & Accessories - ToBeFast.com (Note Exhaust coming to the Site Soon, Call to order for now)

Hope this helps

Team McCoy MotorSports
Phone (606) 432-1556
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Sales@tobefast.com

If you would Like A Voodoo or Roaring Toyz let us know we can hook you up with both brands we carry. They are friends of ours and we sell quite a few for the look and sound.

Busa Exhausts 99-07: Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

Busa Exhausts 08-09: Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

Voodoo Link: Voo Doo - Voo Doo Industries - Custom Wheels - Sportbike Parts - ToBeFast.com

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Roaring Toyz: Roaring Toyz - Custom Sportbike Parts & Accessories - ToBeFast.com (Note Exhaust coming to the Site Soon, Call to order for now)

Hope this helps

Team McCoy MotorSports
Phone (606) 432-1556
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Sales@tobefast.com

The Voodoo's are cheaper than what I paid for them a couple years ago:thumbsup:

Back