Stubby exhaust Bolt ons?

heartlessbusa

Registered
They are sold by Schnitz Racing and are for stock headers. They are made by Dapucci.
Has anyone heard or seen these bolt ons?
They are called slip on Stubby Exhaust.

Thanks

I've seen them,Ryan says they are the pooh, but then again, he's selling them.

Is this what youre talking about?

DAP1011.jpg

I was hoping to get some first hand information. Are they too loud for street? Are they well made? Are they hard to install? Are they worth the $300?

If they don't have a baffle, which they don't appear to have, they will be LOUD

apparently they do have a baffle... ? i ran my bike without the pipes on and it sounded pretty mean lol. quiet idle, roared up after that.

oh yea, loud pipes and me belong together. Used to run astraight pipe under the tail of my zx6r, ran a kerker on my VMAX, D&D on my race bike, im sure these wont be that loud!

Exhaust, Slip On, Stubby, Suzuki Hayabusa - DaPincci
DaPincci's own chromed billet exhaust slip-ons for the Hayabusa. Has a baffle built in it and a sick tip on the end. These pipes sound as insane as they look.

Billet Steel construction for long lasting performance
Chrome plated for a sick look
Used with stock headers only

I've seen them,Ryan says they are the pooh, but then again, he's selling them.
No, never said that....  They are cool for guys that want something different or load.  Maybe 2-5 more peak horsepower. Here's a link with another pic -

I still go for the Full Muzzys at $499.95

Ry--

<!--EDIT|Ryan Schnitz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133532087 -->

Dapincci_Side_View.jpg

A buddy put these on his 06 limited and DAMN!!!!! I rode it. Not much louder at an idle, but about 8,000 to 9,000 RPM these are loud as hell but sound AWESOME!!!!!! Just what I have seen in person.

this is my stubby's, shouldn't sound to much different than what you are looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yea, loud pipes and me belong together. Used to run astraight pipe under the tail of my zx6r, ran a kerker on my VMAX, D&D on my race bike, im sure these wont be that loud!
you should have a neighbor so nice... all super loud pipes do is bring more heat down from LEO's and complaints from people that do not care to hear a 110db bike going by...

as you mature your taste in exhaust noise does too... you can have a badazz sounding bike that does not kill your hearing... save the loud pipes for the race track where we can appreciate them..
smile.gif

Back