stroker builders on west coast.

klayton

Registered
looking to have a 1397 or 1441 built. wanting between 200-250 STREETABLE Hp on pump gas. who are the top notch stroker motor builders on the west coast? i might even think about travelling elsewhere to have this done right. thanks

Last edited:
check out fieldsperformance.com, you're not going to find anyone on the west coast that provides the same level of support. mike jr is constantly at the track helping customers with there bikes long after they've paid up. beyond that, i'd challenge you to find a 1397 that runs stronger than what comes out of their shop.

there are tons of good shops that can build you a quality motor, but make sure your builders going to see things through to the end.

good luck!

check out fieldsperformance.com, you're not going to find anyone on the west coast that provides the same level of support. mike jr is constantly at the track helping customers with there bikes long after they've paid up. beyond that, i'd challenge you to find a 1397 that runs stronger than what comes out of their shop.

there are tons of good shops that can build you a quality motor, but make sure your builders going to see things through to the end.

good luck!

is this just a forum?

there isn't much on thier site, but the forum has some of the different packages they offer. it's best just to call really, they wont have a problem if you just want to call and ask about your situation.

Talk to Cloud Nine Motorsports. Daniel will take good care of you. If he can't do it, he should know who could. :beerchug:

Back