strobe lights

OB_hallazz

Registered
ive installed them and they look awesome--especially at night. how much did your system cost -- mine was $180.00 for a complete kit -- if this is a good deal let me know and if you want a kit like this give me an e and i will get one for you--hallazz@webtv.net

First I gotta get my neon kit then I'll get that. Oh, and of course the custom lettering on the tank that says "pimpin aint easy" Then I'll be set.

Hard to believe they would be legal anywhere in North America. And it's probably a good thing! :)

yes they are illegal but not in parking lots or parades--and no neon for me -- to each his own--- also if your doing 200 mph (which i would never do since im law biding lol lol lol) the lights get that one car out of the way so you can see what your top end really is.

kit has two strobe lights--one mounts in rear break light housing ad front one munts inbetween high and low beam lights (you have to drill a hole in the housing) mine have clear bulbs but the rear flashes red do to the color of the lens-- the lights also alternate when flashing the front flashes a few times then the rear--if you have ever seen a cop in your rearview mirror, that is what t looks like -- the kit actually is for the ford crown vic, police car

Back