Strips

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Where would we go to purchase a new strip kit or specifically the nose strip on the 2018's. I have searched and thus far have not see anything.

Doesn't the dealer sell just the tape kit? on my 18 it is tape on the nose and tail but painted on the gas tank.

OK, if its that easy I'm good to go. I'll give em a call. Son's new Busa had a very small dent in the nose with three hairline stress cracks that we didn't see until like four days after the purchase. Going to pull the nose and fix it right. Thanks for the info KY.

Doesn't the dealer sell just the tape kit? on my 18 it is tape on the nose and tail but painted on the gas tank.

Interesting, I didn't know the 18's had the stripe painted on the tank. My '17 has a decal on the tank, same as the nose/tail. I was a bit disappointed to see it fading on the rear of the tank where I lean on it..

Interesting, I didn't know the 18's had the stripe painted on the tank. My '17 has a decal on the tank, same as the nose/tail. I was a bit disappointed to see it fading on the rear of the tank where I lean on it..

It could be tape but it is clear coated over...

OK, if its that easy I'm good to go. I'll give em a call. Son's new Busa had a very small dent in the nose with three hairline stress cracks that we didn't see until like four days after the purchase. Going to pull the nose and fix it right. Thanks for the info KY.

The dealer should fix that as a warranty repair/no charge.

Back