Stretched swing arm

OB_Drity Harry

Registered
Any one know where I can get info on an aftermarket stretched swing arm (4" to 5" inch max). Bike is used for Stop Light to Stop Light fun, as well as sport touring; would this stretch affective the handling of the bike in the twistys, and on long rides?

Drity Harry, the stretched arm will give you a limousine ride for straight turnpike cruising, but ruin your turn in and almost every other aspect of cornering.

PS: You may want to check the spelling on your user name.

Harry are you a relative of Pete's?

Frank may be the man to ask on a swingarm, or try the search feature use "swingarm" and Frank Adams you will find what you are looking for.

Right KawAbuser, Frank had his fabricated I believe. TeamHayabusa (Turtle) has been looking around in the after market and may have some good information.

PS: Harry and I are distantly related. The Drity line hail from northern Scotland and were famed for the extended 8 passenger horse coaches they built, while the Dirty forbears were inbred during the 18th century in an island penal colony off the coast of southern Scotland. There are rumors of some leprosy damage to the gene pool.

It seems most members know of Dirty Pete, and I would assume most members over 40 know of the Fictional Dirty Harry; I am sure none of the members know hew Drity Harry is. Dirty Pete is close, we are related, and as is all MAN KIND, and maybe the Leprosy infested gene poll explains why we wont to go 200 MPH on two wheels.

Thanks for the info, and the spell -check, but I sort of like Drity Harry. :-)

Viol8r, thanks for the heads up on that ol' sheep rustlin' Packa.

Ah figur him an' the Kawabunga Boys might jus be waitin' ta bushwack me over there so fore ah go overta the Ranger's place I'ma gonna git me my pearl 45s an maybe a posse too.

Any bushwhackin' to be dun aroun' here gonna be the Hayabusa Boys doin' it.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 09 January 2000).]

Just picked one of my .45s out of a cupboard that's been there awhile, had to made sure it's still functional. Good timing. This pistol went all over the country with me before. Astra, firestar, small and hefty :)

[This message has been edited by viol8r (edited 09 January 2000).]

Drity mon, could ya hav som Jamaican in ya lad. Talk som sense inta ya bro Drity Pete, hez formn a possee. I thaut Posse's were jus a Jamaican thing??????

Back