WATER .

I was riding
all day in the rain
for Slimy Crud Run !

:banana:

69EFAEF6-D176-4DD8-A3B7-DE779EF7FA7C.jpeg

Dropped the bike off to get retuned last week
View attachment 1611688

StreetShark- love your bike! I am one of those people who would have turned up his nose at an extended swingarm... but yours looks amazing, rideable, and well done. Definitely changes my mind about them. Gorgeous and tastefully put together bike.

I wanna ditch my mirrors, cosmetically only, but being a street bike I just can't do it.

Bar end mirrors? I had them on a couple of my past bikes and loved them. I might try them on my Busa.

StreetShark- love your bike! I am one of those people who would have turned up his nose at an extended swingarm... but yours looks amazing, rideable, and well done. Definitely changes my mind about them. Gorgeous and tastefully put together bike.

Thanks! My style preference for most vehicles in general is sort of an OEM+ approach, so the Busa fits right into that I think. When it comes to stretch, I prefer the wheel to be centered in the curve of the underside of the tail. It makes everything look balanced. So on a stock tail my bike is exactly where I think it should be. If I needed a longer arm I guess I’d be going with a longer tail. And I like factory paint as well so I won’t be doing a whole lot there. I’ve considered changing the color but not custom paint or anything. I’d be buying a whole new set of plastics from another color bike. And now that I type that, I actually am considering just getting the nose off a 2020 as well since the paint color is the same as the side fairings on my bike. So then I’d have a sort of 2008 orange bike look but with black and grey instead.

Still waiting for the Busa to get back from the shop. Hopefully only a couple more weeks. In the meantime, I made some mirror block off plates for my 750 out of aluminum and got them on the bike yesterday. It got an oil change, coolant flush, new battery, clutch cable and adjuster, throw out bearing, spark plugs, air filter and I think that’s it... it’s dirty from test riding it off and on throughout the winter when we had nice days. I took off my gas cap and I’ll be cerakoting it as well as the mirror block off plates once I get around to it. I have another set of wheels that will be done as well to match everything else. I’ve been planning on that for two years so we’ll see if it happens this summer haha
40A88D48-FBE8-4697-9373-433660C7D95D.jpeg

Still haven't gotten the bike back yet, but I bought some stuff for it to swap once it's here.

2020 parts are available at the dealers now. The grey bike is the same color as the side fairing on my 14. Doing a full grey nose and front sides.... Imagine the 2008 orange bike, but grey and black instead...

VUkHLR0.jpg

iInRTB7.jpg

bg8GOmE.jpg

K2K78Nf.jpg

Still waiting..... Finally the 750 is back home. New choke, and throttle cables yesterday. Started using Mothers ceramic wash and Meguiar's ceramic detailer. Pretty impressed with how it has done for our cars so on to the bikes. Sold the 600 a couple weeks ago. Thinking about a Harley for cruising with my wife...

ets9ns6.jpg

QipYiWY.jpg

Still waiting..... Finally the 750 is back home. New choke, and throttle cables yesterday. Started using Mothers ceramic wash and Meguiar's ceramic detailer. Pretty impressed with how it has done for our cars so on to the bikes. Sold the 600 a couple weeks ago. Thinking about a Harley for cruising with my wife...

ets9ns6.jpg

QipYiWY.jpg
Fine looking old steed....

Finally got the call last night that the motor is finally back in the Busa. It is supposed to be getting tuned tomorrow.

In the meantime, did some more work for the 750. I got back to work on the new wheels. Finally got the first one blasted and did the Cerakote yesterday. Did the gas cap as well. Pretty pleased with the results!

QCGiurJ.jpg

R7XPIX4.jpg

k0nkCMm.jpg

84CQ0cF.jpg

HObcghX.jpg

Honestly, I liked the original nose better. It set off the black in the side fairings more. Just my $.02.

Back