Streetfighter Turbo Hayabusa

eliminator

Registered
Hi, just finished my project. The dyno was last year, at 38 degree outside air temp, now i added an air cooler, max pressure is 0.8 bar. All work is done by myself.

Regards Lutz

14191375wh.jpg

14191376nh.jpg

14191377pv.jpg

14191378km.jpg

14191379qn.jpg

14191380nd.jpg

14191381dj.jpg

14191382ud.jpg

14191383wv.jpg

14191384pu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, very nice build! I bet that thing will scoot down the road.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Reminds me of the Ghost Rider. The exhaust looks restrictive. What did it make on the Dyno ?

Hi Robert, with downpipe only is the same output as with street legal exhaust. Without intercoller at 38° celsius airtemp and .8 bar max pressure its 271 hp. Regards Lutz

Really nice display of skills in building a busa right through to the finished product....excellent work my friend! :thumbsup:

Looking over your bikes pictures brings back fond memories of Ghost Riders 499HP naked.......and popping wheelies at more than 175 mph.....

I'm sure you will get a lot of thumbs up from many people lucky enough to see you riding around .......:bowdown:

Hi, thanks for your comments. Its a pleasure to drive round the houses. It´s actually for sale, because the next project is very expensive.
Regards Lutz

Love the front end design! That's the hardest thing to nail with a streetfighter busa! You nailed it!

Wow, nice all the way around! I love the plastics work on the underbelly, really ties the bike together with the front end and the tail sections.
Very skillful.

Really nice :thumbsup: Super clean set up, you should have the exhaust and pipes ceramic coated black to finish off the look

@isiahstites, its a standard 90° Silicone tube from Turbocentrum Berlin.
@Postal, when my pampers are really top leveled during the ride,this bottle allows me to drive securely home.

Back