Streetfighter Project From Russia

Shishkinnick

Registered
Hi, Huys!

I'm making custom motorcycles and I'm starting a new project with Hayabusa.

It'll be a streetfighter with 330 rear wheel. I think it'll be interesting for you to watch the process of creation.

I'll be posting photos of the process here. Right now I've got first parts from the waterjet and made a 3D model of the swingarm. Next step - CNC milling.

hoAVFZAiKN4.jpg
H2TxXXqKQqI.jpg
e0H4kPs_uFU.jpg
YK0yTGJywKQ.jpg

Well I cant wait to see how this turns out. Welcome to the org! What else do you have in mind for it?

Well I cant wait to see how this turns out. Welcome to the org! What else do you have in mind for it?

Thanks!

The project includes front wheel around 150 wide, new triples, new front light, no fairing, custom rear seat and all the rear part of the frame. To get rid of dust with a small rear cowl, I'm thinking on fender around wheel that will be atteched to a swingarm. As you can see, the swingarm will be one-sided.

nice! Post some pics of other projects?

There are many pictures of my projects here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/doomsdaymachines/ I don't think that it is nessesary to post other projects here - all the bikes are different, so it's better to post only hayabusas here :)

One pic to show: M109r with 240 front and 360 rear wheels. Drive shaft was changed to belt drive.

cwnO12emjPA.jpg

HOLY CHIT I love it. I would love to see other work. There are a decent number of us here who do not do face book. Start a pic thread of other projects? I guarantee u folks will like it.

I know I'll enjoy seeing this project move forward. Subscribed.

Ohh, and welcome aboard.

Back