Street Stealaz 1st Annual Day at the Track

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
Dont Miss The

"Street Stealaz 1st Annual Day at the Track"

Byron Dragway ILL 10am- 6pm Come out show your best times and win a trophy $10 at the gate $30 to race all day.

Wow thats great. I live in driving distance. So when is it?

And what is this word?

Stealaz
Pronunciation: Stee-lahz
1. Persons who steal.  Originally derived from the proper English language word "stealer".  However, it is important to note that there is no plural for the word stealer.
2. Use of the "AZ" (see the word "ass" on page 6) at the end of a word signified useage by the recently revived neo-American dialect known as "Ig'nant".  It is also important to note that persons of acute ignorance known as "stuntaz" use this dialect in an attempt to increase their "street cred".

Please see also: slang, squid, dope.

Well then were the hell did Pittsburg come up with Steelers?

(06BUSA @ Jul. 06 2007,06:08) Well then were the hell did Pittsburg come up with Steelers?
AAAssjani.gif
Look at the spelling of Steelers vs. Stealaz.

Two "E"'s signifies a type of metal verses a person who acquires through illegal means.

The date is July 21. And what the hell don't worry about the way it is spelled. Are you a teacher?

(macmode @ Jul. 06 2007,13:45) The date is July 21.  And what the hell don't worry about the way it is spelled. Are you a teacher?
Oh gawd. Take a joke dude.

And I was a teacher. I stopped teaching because people couldn't do simple sh*t in high school. Things like addition, subtraction, or spelling stealaz.

Anyways, have a great race man! I am sure it will be fun!

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 06 2007,08:44) And what is this word?

Stealaz
Pronunciation: Stee-lahz
1. Persons who steal. Originally derived from the proper English language word "stealer". However, it is important to note that there is no plural for the word stealer.
2. Use of the "AZ" (see the word "ass" on page 6) at the end of a word signified useage by the recently revived neo-American dialect known as "Ig'nant". It is also important to note that persons of acute ignorance known as "stuntaz" use this dialect in an attempt to increase their "street cred".

Please see also: slang, squid, dope.
Dayum, I mean damn I guess I need to stop playing with words on here. Usually I'm just concealing foul typing; my bad, oops there I go again showing my ignorance
laugh.gif

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 06 2007,17:13)
(macmode @ Jul. 06 2007,13:45) The date is July 21. And what the hell don't worry about the way it is spelled. Are you a teacher?
Oh gawd. Take a joke dude.

And I was a teacher. I stopped teaching because people couldn't do simple sh*t in high school. Things like addition, subtraction, or spelling stealaz.

Anyways, have a great race man! I am sure it will be fun!
Ease up, Americas just in the middle of a dumb down
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 06 2007,14:24)
(Nekosohana @ Jul. 06 2007,17:13)
(macmode @ Jul. 06 2007,13:45) The date is July 21.  And what the hell don't worry about the way it is spelled. Are you a teacher?
Oh gawd.  Take a joke dude.

And I was a teacher.  I stopped teaching because people couldn't do simple sh*t in high school.  Things like addition, subtraction, or spelling stealaz.

Anyways, have a great race man!  I am sure it will be fun!
Ease up, Americas just in the middle of a dumb down  
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Just for clarification, I was never mad about this. I was just having a little fun. That and making all those links killed a good half hour of that very boring work day.

Reality is that I would like to see one of these races sometime...
race.gif

Back