street smart exhaust systems

Good to hear you're still kickin' though.
Thanks Chris.
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
Sure thing man. Hey, if you're ever planning to be in the Atlanta area doing any of your retirement travelling be sure to hit me up and let me know ahead of time. Maybe I can swing some off time while you're here and get together, at least for dinner or something. Maybe even a ride.
wink.gif

Maybe I can swing some off time while you're here and get together, at least for dinner or something. Maybe even a ride.[/QUOTE]
You got it. I can always find time for good food and good company.  
beerchug.gif

Now Tom…when I say the Street Megaphones are loud…my guys call me OLD?!!

Aggressive is the term we like to use
biggrin.gif

We have the glow polish situation totally in hand since you left….FINALLY!
The problem we found (when you decided to enjoy life) was finding someone with the skills to match your workmanship and QUALITY. It was a difficult task, especially since we didn’t want the service to cost as much as the product!

We now have “Glow Polished†systems in stock that you would run on your own bike.
I hope you don’t mind that we honor your idea by keeping the name. Nearly every time we sell a polished version, a “I wonder how Tom is doing?†conversation inevitably arises.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Brock
www.brocksperformance.com

Now Tom…when I say the Street Megaphones are loud…my guys call me OLD?!!

Aggressive is the term we like to use  

We have the glow polish situation totally in hand since you left….FINALLY!
The problem we found (when you decided to enjoy life) was finding someone with the skills to match your workmanship and QUALITY. It was a difficult task, especially since we didn’t want the service to cost as much as the product!

We now have “Glow Polished†systems in stock that you would run on your own bike.
I hope you don’t mind that we honor your idea by keeping the name. Nearly every time we sell a polished version, a “I wonder how Tom is doing?†conversation inevitably arises.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Brock[/QUOTE]

I know about the "old" thing.
laugh.gif
Fortunately, age is relative. When I feel oldish, I ride my `05 H-D Dyna. When I feel young(er), I ride my hot, BDE-tuned Busa.
cool.gif

I'm glad you got the polishing sorted for your superb Titanium Street Smart exhausts and I'm honored that "Glow" remains part of the product nomenclature. Thanks for your generous comments.

I'm fine. I get the Busa to Deal's Gap about every 6 - 7 weeks for a few days of twisty hooliganism and come home 2 years younger each time.
tounge.gif

Take care Bro Brock...!
beerchug.gif

BTW, Brock, as soon as I find someone to install my 1397 I'm going to order a system from you. The hi-glo ti ones. I always found them so damn nice!

Go with Brock's polished titanium pipe. Great bang for the buck, great HP increase, great looking and the best customer service in the business. Tom at Veltune was THE BEST for polishing the pipe so I consider myself lucky that Tom did my pipe and my wheels.

Tom....ENJOY retirement and ride safe BRO!!!!

Ray

Hey Ray, thanks--there's all kinds of good peeps showing up in skurvey's thread!

skurvey - Try this link: WarBaby ~ Schroll to the bottom of the page and click the "BDE Exhaust Sound" link (created by BulletTrain). BTW, you can't do better than Brock's system...!  
cool.gif

Hey Ray, thanks--there's all kinds of good peeps showing up in skurvey's thread!

skurvey - Try this link: WarBaby ~ Schroll to the bottom of the page and click the "BDE Exhaust Sound" link (created by BulletTrain). BTW, you can't do better than Brock's system...!
cool.gif
I had forgotten about that little video/soundfile...
laugh.gif
Brings back memories!
biggrin.gif

Back