Street Rods & build projects

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Any hot rodders out there? Grew up around this kind of thing.

My dad (who's 70) just got his latest project running today after working on it the last 1 1/2 years.

All he does is build street rods now. Not a bad retirement after all. :thumbsup:

coupe1 015.jpg

Couple months ago...

Img_2774_dad_shop.jpg

Img_2781_street_rod.jpg

Img_2780_street_rod.jpg

coupe1 015.jpg

Img_2774_dad_shop.jpg

Img_2781_street_rod.jpg

Img_2780_street_rod.jpg

This is current daily driver :thumbsup:

Img_2791_street_rod.jpg

This photo is probably 20 years ago, but it's the same truck as above.

Img_2829_dad_rod.jpg

Img_2791_street_rod.jpg

Img_2829_dad_rod.jpg

That is wicked! You have a cool dad and a man who has talent! Like father like son! Very nice. I have just my old Z28 but it will be that old some day. :beerchug:

Seth and his Z28 Jun 2008 002.jpg

Seth and his Z28 Jun 2008 003.jpg

My retired neighbor is also building a model A like you Dads, except he's been working on it for 5 years. I think he's using a turbo charged Ford 4 cylinder and a jag rearend. (at least thats the current plan.)
By the way this one looks great!!

Pashnit,

I have a 47 Chevy pick up that I will be starting this summer hopefully. I will try to do pictures and blogs as the process goes. It will be my first time doing this sort of thing, and hopefully it will be as much fun as your dads looks!

Your Dad is a lucky man. What a beautiful shop. And both of you doing what you love.
I too, am into hot rods, but at the present, I have limited space for a shop. So the Busa is my hot rod for now. One day it will be Busa and Hot Rod.

Very nice, I used to build cars, but got tired of all the busted knuckles so focus on bikes now and look forward to retirement so I can do some that I want to restore. Very partial to the old XS 650's.

you guys have some nice rides. i am starting on a '94 extended cab dually. it is lowered right now, but when it is done it will be bagged and the bed set up so it is really easy for me to haul the 'busa if I have too. That is one nice shop your dad has. I have just a 2 car garage to work in for right now.

Sweet, looks like a small block ford, nice change, mostly see small block chevys, very nice!!!

Back