Street or race baffle sidewinder

Vin_Busa

Registered
Hello,

I’ve got a gen 1 with head and cams, now I want to buy the tiwinder from Brock’s. Maybe in the future some more engine upgrades are coming. What wil work for me the best the race baffle or the street baffle?

Hello,

I’ve got a gen 1 with head and cams, now I want to buy the tiwinder from Brock’s. Maybe in the future some more engine upgrades are coming. What wil work for me the best the race baffle or the street baffle?
Hi. NO Baffle. I will not be running a baffle on the street. My motor is fully built bigger valves cams head ported pistons rods stroker crank and trans work too.

I would think better performance on the street through rpm range with a baffle from back pressure. Open exhaust works better in the drag racing because always full throttle. From what I have seen. Unless you want to be heard long before you get to your destination. And don't forget the oil bypass.

PXL_20220925_015724942.jpg

Hello,

Baffles are metal tubes with holes in them which restrict the air flow from the exhaust. Street baffles would be recommended from my side.

got a penta carbon I’m swapping out for a Tiwinder with race baffle on my stock motor gen 3, hearing mixed reviews. Some people saying you’ll actually lose power on a stock motor application. Anybody got any input or dyno comparisons from Brock’s CTs or penta carbons compared to a tiwinder?

Contacted Brock’s and according to them they make comparable power but wondering how true that is. Would like to see some dyno numbers

Back