Street comfortable performance upgrades

It is a bad time at present , for us Aussies at least to import parts , that still may not be readily available down under . The Aussie $ is pretty much down to recession value levels , but could easily go a lot worse , so in my case , I decided to bite the bullet now for the 14R parts build .
With the Busa , I got lucky on a lot of really good deals , the dollar was shifting around , but mostly was pretty good against the US$ over the life of my Busa ownership and build . In the end though , if you find what you feel is a good deal on something , whenever possible , act on it and move on to the next item on that seemingly infinite list !!
The only 'trouble' if it can be called that with slow builds , is you can change your mind on things you already bought early on , and this can be where you loose some $ in my experience . But that is the way I mostly always build , slowly . Only exception , being if I can get a chunk together and buy a few pieces and have them shipped together . I hope you all have good hunting for all the parts you are planning for updates etc. it is a great feeling when you get a deal on some desired piece .

It is a bad time at present , for us Aussies at least to import parts , that still may not be readily available down under . The Aussie $ is pretty much down to recession value levels , but could easily go a lot worse , so in my case , I decided to bite the bullet now for the 14R parts build .
With the Busa , I got lucky on a lot of really good deals , the dollar was shifting around , but mostly was pretty good against the US$ over the life of my Busa ownership and build . In the end though , if you find what you feel is a good deal on something , whenever possible , act on it and move on to the next item on that seemingly infinite list !!
The only 'trouble' if it can be called that with slow builds , is you can change your mind on things you already bought early on , and this can be where you loose some $ in my experience . But that is the way I mostly always build , slowly . Only exception , being if I can get a chunk together and buy a few pieces and have them shipped together . I hope you all have good hunting for all the parts you are planning for updates etc. it is a great feeling when you get a deal on some desired piece .
You know you have friends and family who will ship you all sorts of gifts, right?

It is crazy.. Looking at the coil/ignition loom from Schnitz. Costs $12us which works out at about $24 give or take. Happy to accept that..
Then postage.. $47us, about $90 au.
Works out for a $12us part, about $120au, which is enough for 2 people to go have a really nice dinner out. And change..
Go figure...

It is crazy.. Looking at the coil/ignition loom from Schnitz. Costs $12us which works out at about $24 give or take. Happy to accept that..
Then postage.. $47us, about $90 au.
Works out for a $12us part, about $120au, which is enough for 2 people to go have a really nice dinner out. And change..
Go figure...
You know what to do.....

Oh boy
Heated grips . . .

But I thought we all
had those already ?

:laugh:

#ComfortablePerformanceUpgrades ~ #FindTheGlovesIwant ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back