streched bikes?

different strokes for different folks...... If you plan on blinging your busa out or taking it to the track then stretching it out is a staple mod. If your more into cruising/ touring or ride your busa with a bunch of friends who have smaller bikes then you may want to leave it at the swb.

different strokes for different folks...... If you plan on blinging your busa out or taking it to the track then stretching it out is a staple mod. If your more into cruising/ touring or ride your busa with a bunch of friends who have smaller bikes then you may want to leave it at the swb.

I cruise mine just fine with it stretched. Also through the few curves we have around here I can keep up with the smaller bikes just fine. I can't beat them but I can keep them in sight

I'm not reall into doing things for looks give me a nice paint job and I'm good. Its all about performance and handling. But I have a 1300 so maybe I should strech it alittle maybe about 4" to 6"

btw, I've railed mine through the twisties of WV several times, no ill handling either.

I stretched mine 5", and love the look ,plus it keeps front down on hard acceleration. i have always said the busa looks odd with the large azz and the tire so far forward. to each his own i guess, whatever floats yer boat....

How could you possibly know the difference since you have little to no experience at either? :dunno:
lmao... whats a matter you can dish it out but you cant take it?

I keep forgetting your legend in ur own mind and no one else other then you has riding experience.....:whistle: ive been riding and racing for 35 years from dirt bikes to sleds to liter bikes to drag bikes so peddle that BS to some squid.

lmao... whats a matter you can dish it out but you cant take it?

I keep forgetting your legend in ur own mind and no one else other then you has riding experience.....:whistle: ive been riding and racing for 35 years from dirt bikes to sleds to liter bikes to drag bikes so peddle that BS to some squid.

Really? :guitar:

You got the easy part done big boy (tooting your own horn), now post us up a few of those race pictures with number plates from your cherished album covering those 35 years, eh?

I get guys just like you on a routine basis that tell me they have 20 years of experience only to learn they have one year of experience 20 times over! :dunno:

Personally, I don't like stretched bikes (unless drag only), I like to ride them SWB but that's just me...

i'm 8" over and lowered...i have no problem handling this on the street, strip or the dragon...:banana:

That bike is a beauty....I'm so jealous right now....lol. I gotta pull the trigger and get a gen 2....waiting for the gen 3 is kinda takin' too long:please:.

That bike is a beauty....I'm so jealous right now....lol. I gotta pull the trigger and get a gen 2....waiting for the gen 3 is kinda takin' too long:please:.

Trying to hold out for a Gen III myself. The struggle is real :banghead:

Trying to hold out for a Gen III myself. The struggle is real :banghead:

I would not hold my breath especially after the MINIMAL upgrades Suzuki did on the 2013 model,I would have used/looked at the BMW1000rrr as good indicator of what is being fitted to the new bikes and start from there,ABS and colours seems to be Suzis choice of upgrades.:11zpissed:

I would not hold my breath especially after the MINIMAL upgrades Suzuki did on the 2013 model,I would have used/looked at the BMW1000rrr as good indicator of what is being fitted to the new bikes and start from there,ABS and colours seems to be Suzis choice of upgrades.:11zpissed:

I sort of expected they'd at least take another year to catch back up to and ROAST Kawasaki, but if 2014 doesn't bring something besides some slow-colored LE, I might break and just go ahead and get a Gen II. Even though I know if I do, they'll just finally release the Gen III in 2015 and force me to upgrade -_-

I did bolt on extensions for a while to find the perfect combination for the strip and street for me as well as a Progressive Suspension shock....then built an arm for it later...
2dmi7va.jpg

Back