Storage question ???

1) I would fill the tank to the top & add the proper amount of Seafoam for 5.5 US Gal. Start the bike up and allow it run for a few minutes to ensure the seafoam fuel mixture made it through the injectors.
2) Put the bike on front and rear stands.
3) Place a battery tender on the battery.
4) Cover it up with a breathable motorcycle cover.

work-demotivational-poster-1200295015.jpg

Do you have anyone that could go fill it up with gas and add some stabil/seafoam?
I'de be concerned with surface rust in the tank after sitting for 6 months.

I fill mine and put in Sta bil. I put a trickle charger on it and I use front and rear stands to get the tires off the ground. I also wash, wax and cover it. I do this for all my bikes in my garage. When possible I start them during winter and let run for a while.

Do you have anyone that could go fill it up with gas and add some stabil/seafoam?
I'de be concerned with surface rust in the tank after sitting for 6 months.

Yea, I already talked to one of my friends and told him I might need him to do something like that for me!!

Yea, I already talked to one of my friends and told him I might need him to do something like that for me!!

If you have stands it's a good idea as mentioned to put the bike on them. Sitting for that long in one spot isn't good for the tires.:beerchug:

You and Busabret gonna have to fight over it...he called first dibs on the speedo mod...lol last man standing .... Lmao

You and Busabret gonna have to fight over it...he called first dibs on the speedo mod...lol last man standing .... Lmao

Let Do3 have it. Out of respect for my elders I would not feel right depriving him of it over dibs.:D

Back